If you watch regular Saas bahu’s TV serials then I bet you must have seen this kind of shade used my lot many TV actresses. Funny thing is that a single shade is worn by every one in the serial no matter even if both saas and bahu are not on talking terms – an eye for an eye – and an eyeshadow for an eyeshadow
MAC mythical eyeshadow is a part of MAC me over collection and is a nicely pigmented, smooth and blends beautifully.
- Price – Around INR 1000
It’s copper brown shade with slight pink touch and metallic sheen to it. It comes out slightly shimmery because of its veluxe pearl finish .
I did a simple eye makeup with this shade today which goes like this
- Step1 – Applied eye shadow primer and dabbed some loose powder on it.
- Step2 – Applied MAC Mythical eyeshadow all over my eye lid including crease. I left some above upper lashline as shown in the pic below and applied golden brown eyeshadow and blended the two colours.
- Step3 – From the outer corner I stretched the mythical eyeshadow to the lower lashline with a flat brush.
- Step4 – Applied teal coloured winged eyeliner (Inglot gel eyeliner 87) and black pencil eyeliner on water line. Curled my lashes and applied lots of mascara(Illmasmasqua Raven ).
- I also applied gold eyeshadow from the crease to the brown bone (Used Revlon Va V Va bloom gold ) and also used it on the tear duct . Filled my brows with Sleek brow kit and I am done
Wise She Ratings:-
- Overall – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality -4/5
- Smoothness – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Colorbar Instant Cover Up Stick Caramel Treat Review
- The Jewel Noir (Midnight Jewel)/Wedding Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Facial Hair Epicare Epilator Epistick Remover Stick Review
- Lush Moisturizer Skin Drink Review
- Marks & Spencer’s Floral Collection Rose Bath Cream Reviews
- Too Faced Glamour Gloss Chihuahua Bite Review, Swatches & FOTD
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches