Today I’d be reviewing Maybelline Colorama Maxima Duracion nail paint in Silver Sand. I got it out of sheer curiosity in the end of last year. I was at maybelline’s counter, and wanted to buy a nail polish from this range, but they didn’t had much shades that time, and hence I end up buying this shade uh:
- Price : Rs.79/-
- Quantity : 8ml
- Packaging :- The nail paint comes in a glass vial. The bristles of brush are good. The bottle as well as the brush part are elongated.
- Shade Description :-The shade name is Silver Sand, although the np seems not to be silver. Its more of a champagne or say slight beige color, with very minute shimmer. Its very glossy np and a single coat won’t come up with the color you have in bottle.
- Texture :-The nail polish is a li’l runny, which makes it easy to apply, but on the contrary it can mess up too. I think its good for layering purpose (I’d leave it to nail art experts , I’m no right person to comment for it ). You’ll have to use at least 2 coats. I haven’t found this shade to be streaky.
As you can see, single coat is doing nothing good, and its definitely not looking so good on may tanned hands so it’s a good option for fair hands
Worth or not ?
These are very good nail paints, and paying Rs.80/- for 8ml of np is not bad because these will last quite a long time. The nail paint stays for like max 4days, and with top coat they would survive 2-3 days more. There are a lot of color options available, and a few have been reviewed here previously also.
You might like reading these also:-
- Review -Maybelline compact powder Vs Lakme perfect radiance compact
- Lip gloss – Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Gloss review, swatches and photos
- Nail Paint – Maybelline colorma Astral nail paint swatches
- Tinted lip balm – Maybelline lip smooth refreshing tinted lip balm review and swatches
- Maybelline nail polish – Maybelline colorma Nail paint Arena swatches and nail art design
- maybelline eyeliner – Maybelline expert eyes eyeliner review
- Maybelline compact powder – Maybelline whitestay fairness compact powder review