People.. time for another review from my end on Maybelline’s Colorsensational lipstick – Summer Sunset shade.
I am big fan of Maybelline products… and this one too is on my hit list…
I am reviewing the shade# 615 today.. which is also called the Summer Sunset… ooo.. wat a name!
IT comes in a simple yet classy pack. The base is silver and the cover is transparent red. I love the packaging which adds to the glamour of the lipstick.
The cap lock is pretty sturdy. I almost carry this daily in my clutch and no mess at all.
Price:INR 299 for 4.2 g
The way I see this lipstick:
I love lipsticks in pink or plum shades.. so that I can wear them daily to office or for shopping or many other outings.
This one is a nice pink a little on the darker side.. but when applied gives a nice pink tone to the lips.
The pigmentation is pretty good that one swipe can give the lips a light, cute pink hue. For a warmer shade one can swipe it once more and yo.. you are all set to rock the world with your pink smile
So let’s get colorsensational!!
This lipstick is dearer to me as hubby dearest picked this shade and gifted!
The swatches might help you in getting a better idea of the shade.
- Availability: 4/5
- Price: 4/5
- Packaging: 4/5
Will I repurchase: Of course! But not sure if I will pick this shade or try a new one.
You might like reading these also:-
- Maybelline FIT ME Blush Light Pink: Review, Swatches
- Best Maybelline Product 2011
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts Review and Swatches
- 5 Favourite Drugstore Lipstick Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Crayon Liner Black Photos & Swatches
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum’ Express Waterproof Mascara Review
- Maybelline Color Sensational Moisture Extreme Lip color Review(Walnut)
- Maybelline WATERSHINE Liquid Gloss Review (521-Naked Brown)