What the company claims:
* Revitalized dry /dull lips
* Gives moisturizing shine
* Soften and smoothen lips
* Dermatologically tested
- Price: INR 99. Available online for lesser.
- Packaging: The packaging is really cute. It comes in twist-up form. The outer packaging corresponds to the tint of the lipbalm so it is easy to distinguish one from another.
I asked the SA at the Maybelline counter to give me the most pigmented shade of the lot and she recommended cherry. Considering the serious trust issues I have, I proceeded to swatch each and every shade to make sure and guys, she was right. Cherry turned out be the most pigmented. It’s is lovely pink shade that goes on really warm. It’s like the lip balm version of my favorite lipgloss– lotus herbals winter berry crush. The best part is that the color actually shows up, even on my pigmented lips, so plus points for that. The other shade I picked up was mandarin and my only objective behind getting his was that I wanted a shade that could add some warmth to my lips. Mandarin is orangish-pink i.e. more orange than pink.
The texture is non-greasy and really moisuturizing and it works well on my chapped lips even in the winters. The plastic-y smell might be a turn-off for some.
Maybelline Lip Smooth Tinted Lip Balm – Pros
- Really moisturizing.
- Not greasy.
- Has SPF.
- Priced decently.
- The shades- mandarin and cherry are pretty pigmented and show up on my pigmented lips.
Maybelline Lip Smooth Tinted Lip Balm – Cons
- Will not hide pigmentation as it isn’t opaque. It’s just tinted.
Will I recommend this: Yes!…Everyone who wants a lipbalm that come in a pretty tube, does what it claims and looks good should try this.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Winter Berry Crush Review & Swatches
- Revlon 12 Roasted Coffee Lip Liner Review and Swatches
- Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick Swatches & Photos
- Revlon Colorburst 016 Bordeaux Lipgloss Review & FOTD
- Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss Fire Review,Swatch & FOTD