Its been a long long time since I did a tutorial for you all, so I thought what better time it is to do a New Year makeup. New year celebration is all about party, fireworks, food and what not , so I wanted to do a look that can be worn both during day and night. I wanted to use 2-3 colors J
Here’s what I came up with ..
So lets start the tutorial
- Step 1:- Prime your lids and apply a base:-
I started off with using a concealer and blended it evenly over the eye lids, and under the eyes. You can use other primers such Urban Decay Primer Potion, or Mac Paint Pots, or nyx jumbo pencils J I don’t have them that’s why I used concealer. After that I used an eye pencil , and rubbed it on the eyelid, just to intensify the eyeshadows later.
- Step 2:- Apply Purple e/s on outer half of lid :-
Now using a flat eye shader brush, pat some purple e/s on the outer half of your eyelid, starting from the outer corner. You can obviously choose matte versions of e/s if you don’t want a shimmery look. Now using the same brush, use whatever is left on the lower lash line till the middle of your eye.
- Step 3:- Soften the crease and fill in the inner corner :-
Now using a pointed crease brush, or any fluffy brush use a soft berry shade soften the crease. The crease of your eye is where you can feel the hollow of your eyes, so softening your crease would be like outlining your socket. After that fill in the inner corner with a golden e/s.
Now line your eyes using a black eyeliner, fill in your waterline, and apply lots of mascara. I have used falsies here.
Products used :-
- Loreal Tru match concealer
- Jordana Easy Eyeliner in Sea Green
- E/s 1,2,3,4 from 15 eyeshadow palette (from buyincoins, no I didn’t finished half pans, I received them shattered L( )
- Basicare Eyelashes Regular
- Maybelline Define-A-lash mascara
- Maybelline Gel eyeliner Black
- MAC carbon
- Faces Go Chic Lipstick (hazelnut)
Whats your plan for New year ??
You might like reading these also:-
- Halloween Eye Makeup Tutorial Rainbow Eyes
- Evan Rachel Wood Inspired Simple Glam Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Rihanna Inspired Sultry Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Shimmery Smokey Eye Makeup Tutorial
- Revlon Luxurious Color Smoky Crayon 006 Black Review+EOTD
- Pink Smokey Eye Tutorial With Step By Step Pictures
- Lakme Nine To Five Forever Silk Eyeliner Gypsy Green Review And Swatches
- Faces Magic EyeLiner(Brown)Review
- Simple Eye Makeup In Blue And Purple
- Smokey Eyes With Body Shop Baked Eye Colour (Valentine’s Day Eye Makeup)
- Smokey eyes – Smokey eyes tutorial in silver and blue
- Eye make up – Easy party make up in pink and gold (Eyeshadow tips)