Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Teal: Swatch, Review
I bought this from CherryCulture a few months back while hunting for the perfect teal. Its been a long search and now I realise that I’m laden with a huge number of green liners..hehe…I’ve been using this for 2-3 months now and thought it’s the perfect time to review it for you.
Slim, trim but never prim, our Slim Eye Pencils come in 40 entrancing shades—from seafoam green to black glitter. The creamy, long-wearing eye liner formula goes on easily and resists bleeding.
- Price:INR 300 or $ 3.50
Sorbitan Isostearate, Isocetyl Stearate, Polyethylene, Phenyl Trimethicone, Candelilla Cera, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter Unsaponifiables, Cera Alba, Simmondsia Chinensis Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Nylon-12, Octyldodecanol, Polyglyceryl-2-Diisostearate, Silica, Cera Carnauba, Hydrogenated Coconut Oil, Tocopherol, PVP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Stearakonium Hectorite, Stearyl Glycyrrhetinate, Propylparaben, Propylene Carbonate
My take on the product:
- Packaging:This pencil requires sharpening and has a sturdy lid which doesn’t get loose too easily. The pencil does have the corresponding color tab at the bas which makes it easy to identify when stored in bunches.
- Color: The name of the shade is TEAL….Girls, does this shade remote LOOK like a teal????? Or am I colorblind?? This is so obviously not a TEAL….Infact, its a light milky green shade which is totally matte.
- Pigmentation & Texture: This liner is decently pigmented but not super creamy. It does tug a little but nothing too inconvenient or abrasive to the skin. I need to swipe this about 2-3 times to get the desired intensity on my lids.
- Staying Power: This liner is no exception to the other NYX liners I have. They are again very long staying and will be there on your lids even when you return home after 6-7hrs of work.
- Usage: This color is a bit light for me to use alone on my lids. It does look nice when I wanna make my eyes seem larger but it looks best when combined with another liner in a darker shade. I like layering this with black as shown here or even along with the NYX Emerald City liner reviewed earlier.
Why I like this Eyeliner:-
- Soft and no tugging required.
- Good pigmentation
- Staying power is commendable.
- Will last a long time.
- Is a perfect shade for layering.
- Lid is sturdy and doesn’t go loose after multiple uses also.
- Easy on the pocket.
Why I don’t like this Eyeliner
- Tugs a bit
- The shade name is very misleading.
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- My Cherryculture Haul
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner LCL103 Crystal Pink Photos & Swatches
- 6 NYX Tinted Lip Spa Photos & Swatches
- NYX No 104 Orchid Nail Paint Review & Notd
- NYX Cream Blush Rose Petal Photos & Swatches
- NYX Powder Blush in Peach Review
- NYX Powder Blush in Silky Rose: Review, Swatches
- NYX Tinted Lip Spa Jewel Review & Swatches
- Must Have NYX Cosmetics- Suggestions
- NYX Round Lipstick Power 629 Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Strawberry Milk 595 : Review Photos Swatches
- NYX Megashine Lipgloss Ice Princess Review,Swatches
- NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches