WiseShe Mega Nyx Giveaway Entry # 3 by Ashu
PETUNA FRESH CLEANSING WIPES
What does the product claim:
Petuna fresh cleansing wipes clean and revitalize your skin while the crisp and gleaming touch of green tea protects the skin from sun burn and gives you a fresh and tidy appearance all day.
Available in orange, lime, chamomile, aloevera also. (They had called these “flavour” on the pack, which I find really funny. The moment I hear word “flavours”, I see the ice cream flavours)
How to use – Nothing is mentioned.
My experience with the product: Petuna is an unheard of brand for me. I just saw it once at a store and got it. I have Himalaya baby care wipes but I wanted individually packed wipes to keep in my purse as I have a long history of letting the wipes go dry by not keeping them carefully, not closing the packet properly and so on.
What I liked about the product:
- The price is reasonable. 10 wipes for 42/- seems fair to me. That too when I don’t use them regularly.
- The smell is refreshing. It reminds me of green, big leaves.
- It’s so easy to carry .I just keep 2-3 wipes in my purse at all times.
- The wipes remove all traces of normal make up like tinted moisturizer, light foundation, kajal, lipstick, lip gloss. It also removes mascara to some extent.
- They are not at all oily, which is a big boon for an oily like me.
- The individual packaging is very handy.
- Skin feels clean, moisturized and fresh after usage.
- The availability is the biggest con. I had just seen them once at one store.
- I wished they come in large Himalaya like packs too. Although I like these for their packaging but it would have been nice to have green tea wipes in normal, large packets.
- The sun burn protection and tidy appearance all day is just a tall claim
Verdict: I really liked the product and wouldn’t mind grabbing few packets when I see them. Sooooo waiting to try out orange and aloevera “ flavours”.