I have been using Kryolan loose powder since four five months and have talked about it some hundred times here . I was kind of bored using it and I don’t think it is getting over anytime soon either. Last time when I tried Revlon colorstay aqua mineral I found it quite an average product so I guess Revlon heard me and introduced mineral finishing powder
What The Product Claims:-
- Instant hydration with coconut water
- Luminous look that lasts all day.
- Shine-free formula made with water, not oil
- SPF 13
NEW Colorstay Aqua™ Mineral Makeup delivers a burst of hydrating coconut water and an instant cooling sensation upon application. The result: your skin looks luminous and its texture smoother. With a shine-free formula that’s made with water, not oil, this lightweight powder gives you a fresh, flawless finish that lasts all day.
Fragrance free and non-irritating.
Provides medium coverage in 8 beautiful shades, with SPF 13 protection.
- Price – INR 1150 for 9.9gm
- Shades:-Translucent Light, Translucent Light Medium, Translucent Medium
I will be reviewing translucent medium and trasnlucent medium/light shade
Expert Tips By Revlon
- Apply to cleansed skin after your daily moisturizer.
- Swirl brush into powder and tap off excess.
- Blend powder evenly all over face in short, sweeping strokes.
- After use, close lid tightly.
- Packaging:- I was intrigued by its packaging.Powder comes in a transparent round plastic packaging .It has a plastic brush attached to its top which is really soft.Its travel friendly unlike Kryolan loose powder which is seriously a big pain.
My experience with Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
First time when I used this powder I was amazed with its cooling sensation and cribbed why didn’t Relvon introduce them in summers.The cooling effect is because of the presence of coconut water in it. Powder gives minimum coverage and won’t hide any kind of pigmentation but it will help in controlling oil from your face
What I like most about this finishing powder is that I am able to frequently re touch my face without looking cakey.It’s as light as MAC prep and prime finishing powder and has SPF 13 in it.
It keeps my face shine free and stays for 3-4 hours.
Shade transluent medium suits me the most though when I tried translucent light /medium it worked equally well this might be because it will give hardly any coverage and after brushing one can not even figure out the loose powder.This powder is going to suit most skin tones and those who suffer from frequent acne are going to enjoy it more. If you see in the below swatch there is no big difference between the two.
This is the only brush which I like and actually use. I don’t need to worry about its hygiene as it can be be kept neatly and it is super soft.
Who Will Like Revlon Colorstay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
- Those who like finishing powder and not looking for coverage
- Those who have oily T zone
- Likes light weight finishing powder
- Who need frequent touch ups and are looking for matte finish.
- Looking for a healthy natural glow.
- Those who are looking for coverage.
- Overall – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality -4.5/5
- Finish – 4/5
- Vega Premium Eyelash Curler Review2
- KKcenterhk Nail Accessory 3D Design Sticker Review & NOTD
- Revlon Launches ColorStay Aqua Mineral Finishing Powder
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- SleekBerry Collection : Cranberry Lipstick Review & Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affected my review