Sally Hansen diamond lip treatment initially sounded like a diamond facial to me but the moment I opened it I found the diamond stuck below the cap of the lip gloss and not into the gloss.Anyway I will get my lip facial done some day if it exists
I got this lip gloss from stylecraze.com where it is available at 15% discount. Original MRP of lip gloss is INR 425 and it costed me INR 361.
- Shades available – There are three shades available on the website which were brilliant blush, Elegant Cognac and Must have Iris.
What the product says :-
- Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment is a gorgeous lip gloss for dry, dull lips.
- Deeply conditions and moisturizes lips while providing a beautiful, luminous diamond shine.
- How To Use:Apply as needed to achieve moisturized and hydrated lips.
- Result:Improves lip texture everytime you use it.
It’ has a brush applicator which is little irritating because most of the time it doesn’t give even application .I prefer sponge applicator any day over brush applicator.
My experience with Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment Brilliant Blush
It’s moisturizing lip gloss which is a treat to the lips in winter .Texture of the lip gloss is thick but sticky but not very sticky that I detest it all together .It has slight cocoa fragrance which I personally liked and is not very strong .Lip gloss gives shine to the lips because of the shimmer particles present in it and has average staying power of one and half hours to two hours.
I like using it to top it over matte lipstick to give pinky peachy shiny appearance and while applying you get this tingling sensation which doesn’t plump up my lips which I initially thought so.
It’s a peachy pink shade with micro shimmer particles in it which shines Gloss is semi sheer and if you have highly pigmented lips then it will appear more of nude gloss with some glossy shimmer .
This is how it looks on my lips.If you look carefully then you can spot the shimmer
Pros :Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment :-
- Decently priced
- Nice fragrance
Cons:Sally Hansen Diamond Lip Treatment :-
- Doesn’t hide pigmentation
- The brush applicator
- Availability is a concern
Recommendation – If you like semi sheer shades of peachy pink then it will be of your liking.On heavy pigmented lips it will appear almost nude
Wise She Rating:-
- Overall – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Availability – 2/5