A powerful blend of henna and other herbs to condition and strengthen the hair. Helps to control problems like dandruff and hair loos, providing color and sheen, while restoring beauty and health of hair.
- Directions:-Mix the desired quantity of heena with warm water into a thick paste.Apply after 30 minutes. For conditioning, keep on for 30 minutes and for color keep for 2-3 hrs. For better effect keep overnight.
- Ingredients:-Amla 1.0%, Neem 1.50%, Shikakai 2%, babul gond 1.0%, 93% base q.s. to make it 100%.
- Price:- 85 for 1 pack(100 gms) but i got it on offer of buy 2 get 1 free.
- 1 tspcurry leaves juice
- 1 lemon
- 2-3 tbsp of curd
- 1 tsp neem powder
- 1 tbsp of mustard oil / 2 egg yolks.
- Black tea water (Cool without sugar or anything in it)
- Iron kadai/Pan/Iron vessel to mix and
- To achieve golden highlights, mix haldi(Turmeric) in heena before applying.
- To obtain a burgundy tint mix it in beetroot juice instead of tea water.
- To get jet black shine mix thrice the qty of curry juice stated above + 2tsp of amla powder.
- To avoid headaches during winter usage, add 2-3 drops of clove oil in it.