I am a fan of pink, corals and reds sometime but not berry lipstick shades .I think they don’t suit me and make me look aged although my husband thinks the opposite and likes me to wear berry shade lipstick.
When I received berry lipstick I seriously liked it and the reason being is the shade.It’s blood red pink tone matte shade which when wore with a gloss really look glamorous .
What Sleek Claims:-
“Sleek MakeUP’s gift to you this party season is the limited edition Berry collection! Get berrylicious this Christmas with this three piece collection featuring rich, sultry berry tones. Add a flush of warmth to your cheeks with Fenberry blush, for the perfect wash of crimson rose. Flattering festive eyes will be yours with Kohl Pencil in Mossberry, a deep burgundy chunky liner that is easily smudged for a cloud of berry-hued smokiness around the eye. Finally finish the look with True Colour lipstick in Cranberry, a matte mulled wine toned shade that will add a kick of spiciness to your party look!
- Packaging – Generally Sleek has its name written in black or white colour but on this one they name is red which looks classy on black round matte packaging.Also, its a miniature lipstick
- Price – Berry collection is available in $15 .99 which includes a lipstick, blush and a berry shade kohl pencil.You can buy it from here It can be a perfect Christmas gift to your friend who like rich berry shades
- Texture – Texture of this lipstick is little drying and I do require a lip balm underneath it before wearing it.
- Staying Power- Oh! Gosh it stays for long long time .It stays on even after having meals or drink and when it starts fading it makes my lips look naturally tinted red and I keep on adding lip balm over it.
- Color – This shade will suit almost all skin tones and brighten up the complexion.
Lip Swatch – I have not used any lip balm or lip gloss over it to show you how exactly the shades comes out on my lips.If I don’t use lip balm then you can see it settle into fine lines.
I find the shade kind of universal and it look flattering with a lip gloss.May be I should come out with a look with it to show you why I find it a glamorous shade .Only drawback which I find it that its drying for the lips and ofcourse we have to pay good shipping charges to get these.
You can check out my review on Sleek Mossberry kohl here
Wise She Rating :-
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Texture – 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Kohl Pencil Mossberry 747 Review, Swatches & EOTD
- 11 ways to use your White Eye-liners
- Sleek Makeup Up Pout Powder Pink Polish SPF15 Reviews
- Revlon Luxurious Color Kohl eyeliner in Pure White Review & Swatches
Product sent by brand for consideration but it has not affect my review