This is a jewel toned look that is inspired by the late evening weddings and the jewelry that people wear. Emerald with blacked opal looks so amazingly chic and precious. This is an easy look for holidays and of course weddings.
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
- Shiseido Natural creamy concealer
- Clinique Blended Face Powder
- MAC Mineralize blush in Gleeful
- MAC LE blush in Gana
- Bourjois Lovely Rouge Perle in 27 Corail Perle
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance
- Bourjois Intense Eyeshadows in Extrait 03,05 and 10
- Clinique High Impact Curling Mascara
- Apply Too Faced Shadow Insurance on the entire lid for the eyeshadow to stay longer and better.
- Apply jewel toned Extrait 05 eyeshadow on the entire lid upto the crease where it should be blurred into the highlighting eyeshadow.
Smoke out the same shadow on the lower lids also.
- Blend Extrait 03 eyeshadow on the outer corners and then darken the crease with this matte smoldering smoky intense black.
- Highlight with Extrait 03 and let the silver sparkle fall on the lid. Also highlight the inner corners of the eyes.
- Tame the brows.
- Add on dollops of curling mascara for really thick and curly lashes.
- Clean the under eye area and then douse on some moisturizer.
Apply foundation. concealer and then set it with loose powder. On the cheek apples dust mid tone rosy Gleeful blush while highlighting the heights of the cheek bones with Gana. Apply a soft rosy pearly coral lipstick to finish the look.
This look goes on Indian as well as Western wear.
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana INcolor Fabuliner Liquid Eyeliner Brown Review
- Lakme Absolute Baked Blush Day Sheer: Review, Swatches
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- Health & Glow Naturals Radiance Turkish Rose Under Eye Cream Review
- Diana Of London Lipstick Ruby Review & Swatches
- VOV Products 60% Off Sale – Wise She Sale Alert