I had heard a lot of praises for the Trichup Hair Oil, so I decided to buy it and found the online site which sell Trichup products .I am using this product from last 2 months and here we go with my experience
What the product claims:-
Trichup oil is enriched with natural goodness of Bhringral, Amlaki, Neem, Gunja and other exotic herbs, is formulated with til and coconut oil.
It revitalizes hair follicles and stimulates growth, it adds volume to your hair naturally. This is patented product and is recommended by doctors for over two decades, making it the preferred choice of millions.
Directions for use:-
Cleanse off the hair with Trichup Shampoo. After thorough drying, apply Trichup Oil on the scalp and massage gently using finger tips until it get absorbed in skin. Keep overnight for better results. Repeat at least twice a week.
- Price: INR 150
- Quantity: 200 ml.
- Self life: 3years from date of manufacturing.
- Packaging: nice round plastic bottle with the flip top black cap.
Pros of Trichup Hair care Oil:
- Flip top cap.
- Reasonably priced.
- It contains lots of herbal herbs.
- It also helps me in clearing dandruff thus in reducing hair fall.
- Makes hair smooth, shiny.
Cons of Trichup Hair Oil:
- I don’t like the fragrance of the oil.
- The oil is very greasy and sticky.
- The product is not easily available in many places but I have seen in most medical stores. The simplest way will be ordering it online
You might like reading these also:-
- Khadi Mauri Peel Off Face Mask Review
- Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Face Mask Review
- 4 Face Pack For All Types Of Skin -DIY
- Oriflame Peel Off Mask Review/ Oriflame Optimals White Peel Off Mask Review
- Fab India Lemon And Mint Face Pack Review
- Aroma Magic Mineral Face Pack Review