I love lip balms and glosses. So recently purchase vaadi herbal lip balm from online website Urbantouch.com.
- Flavors Available: Strawberry, mixed fruit, pineapple and Orange.
- Price: INR 25 only.
- Quantity: 10gms.
- Self life: 3 years from the date of manufacture.
What does Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balms Claim: Moisturizes dry and cracked lips.
- Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balm contains strawberry extract, Vitamin-E, Honey and Almond Oil.
About Vaadi Herbals Strawberry lip balm: Vaadi Herbals Strawberry Lip Balm seems reddish very yummy .It comes in cute, little, round tubs, made of transparent plastic. The balm feel little waxy and thick but delectably sweet in flavor, which make it smell truly like strawberry..
What I Like about Vaadi Herbals Lip Balm:
- The balm is very inexpensive! Priced at only Rs. 25 each .It’s one of the cheapest lip balm I ever got.
- The moisturizing effect stays for long.
- I love its flavor ! While the Strawberry Lip Balm has the scent of strawberries (quite familiar smell one gets in those yummy strawberry-flavored bubble gums or ice creams).
- The packaging is very cute and travel friendly. I always carry it in my purse whenever I go out!
- The best thing is that it made my lips appear more pinkish then before.
- It also imparts a soft shine to lips, gives decant mat look.
What I Don’t Like about Vaadi Herbals Lip Balm:
- Doesn’t provide complete list of ingredients.
- I have not seen any of the Vaadi Herbals products in the local stores. So, I guess, availability can be a problem.
- Hygiene is a big issue with tub based packaging.
- Does not give any color or tint to the lips.
Will I re-purchase again – Surely
You might like reading these also:-
- Jordana Lip Out Loud Super Shiny Gloss 103 XOXO Photos & Swatches
- Clarins Instant Definition Mascara Review
- WiseShe Best of 2011 – Best Revlon Products
- Maybelline lip smooth tinted lip balm Mandarin & Cherry Review & Swatches
- Womsee Nail Toner Review