- Product: Vedic Line Fig and Honey Moisturizer
- What the Co. claims: Fairer skin with rosy softness. Enriched with natural moisturizers, it protects and keeps skin healthy. Fig works as mild exfoliator for skin, revealing a much younger skin that lies hidden beneath the blanket of dead cells. Honey restores the lost skin’s elasticity and suppleness and brings back glow on skin.
- Price: 120 for 100 ml
I was terrified when I read that people were receiving some crappy vaadi products on purchasing above 500 bucks from urbantouch. So I was relieved when I got this with my order.
I have obviously reserved this only for my body since I don’t like using stuff from unheard brands on my face. My experience with this has been quite satisfactory so even though I have no complaints about this, I didn’t find anything to rave about either.
Packaging is in the form of a tube with flip-cap top. The packaging is satisfactory and there’ nothing to complain about. The moisturizer is in thin in consistency, like a lotion. Due to its runny consistency, it can be easily spread all over the body and a small amount can be spread over a large area. It has a pleasant sweet honey fragrance which doesn’t last on the body.
It does a satisfactory job of moiturising my skin, but I don’t think it will be moisturizing enough for dry skins. This might not be that effective in harsh winters. The company claims fairer skin with rosy softness. Though it didn’t make my arms and legs fairer it does make them softer.
What I liked about Vedic Line Fig & Honey Moisturizer
- Makes my skin soft.
- The smell is pleasant and not overpowering.
- Packaging is travel friendly.
- Spreads easily.
What I do not like about Vedic Line Fig & Honey Moisturizer
- Will not suffice in winters.
- Will not do anything for dry skin.
Have you tried Vedic Line Fig And Honey Moisturizer?
Will I recommend it: I’d recommend it to people looking for an affordable moisturizer for the summers.
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Mattreal Skin Natural Mousse Review & Swatches
- Jovees Saffron and Bearberry Fairness Cream Review
- Hiphop Skin Care Instant Nail Polish Remover Wipes Review
- Patanjali /Baba Ramdev Crack Heel Cream Review
- My Living Proof Products Haul & Urbantouch.com