My love with essential oils is quite new, but still I love them very much. I had always seen these small cute bottles at health and glow but never picked them up. It was later when I met you lovely girls I understood the importance of these necessities. Initially I was apprehensive trying these on my skin, but I still picked up a few of them for my room. I seldom use a diffuser and a few drops of essential + few drop of carrier oil and my bedroom smells like heaven. I would also like to add that Lavender is my favorite
So finally I picked up the first essential oil for my face from Healthkart as they had quite a discount on them.
- Price: Rs. 300 for 15ml, but I got it online for Rs.240
- What are essential oils: An essential oil is a concentrated liquid containing volatile aroma compounds from plants. Essential oils are also known as volatile oils, ethereal oils or aetherolea, or simply as the “oil of” the plant from which they were extracted, such as oil of clove. An oil is “essential” in the sense that it carries a distinctive scent, or essence, of the plant. Essential oils do not form a distinctive category for any medical, pharmacological, or culinary purpose.[Source: Wikipedia]
How I use Essential Oil :-
I use this in three ways:
- Add a 2-3 drops in a mud face pack, it cools the skin. Care full do not add more than 3 drop else your face might become numb due to excess cooling effect(Yup It happened with me
- Add a drop of it in the moisturizer for the face, or 2-3 drops for your back if its oily and acne prone,
- For immediate relief I have gone against the book, and have applied this directly on acne
What I like:Aromamagic Essential Oil
- Easily available at any H&G counter or online,
- Really effective on my skin
- Gives a colling effect, so a drop can be used during Summers in face packs,
- 15ml lasts really long, so value for money
What I don’t like : Aromamagic Essential Oil
- You have to be careful to use minimal amount and don’t go overboard
- Do not use on exposed or damaged skin,
- Although when I use it directly on any acne, it subsides overnight but leaves behind a mark.
Yes! I would definitely purchase this again. For acne prone skin like mine this works great, even if diluted with a moisturizer.
I would advice not to use it directly on face, but find how you can get the best out of it.
You might like reading these also:-
- Apifil Barrier Repair Lotion for Dry & Sensitive Skin
- Helioplex In Cosmetics – Wise She Cosmetic Dicitonary
- Five Vitamins Women Should Take On Daily Basis
- Amazing Remedy To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
- Home Made Chocolate and Honey Lip Balm swatches
- What Is My Face Shape – How To Determine Face Shape
- How To Make Chocolate Lip Balm And Honey Lip Balm (with photos)
- Vitamins For Hair and Nail Growth