I thought I found my favourite body scrub when Olive body scrub came into my life but after using lemon body scrub I realised that I need to explore more in the scrub catoegory. My favourite brand in scrubs will always be Lush but Body shop Lemon body scrub gives good competition to the brand.
- Price – I got the combo pack of lemon body scrub and Body Shop Lemon Body Butter in $14 Singaore dollars.In India Body shop scrubs are available in 200 ml in INR 775
About Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub
- Best if you want to: Reveal your skin’s true radiance with a polishing scrub enriched with luscious lemon seed oil that will leave your skin soft, smooth, radiant and delicately scented with an uplifting citrus fragrance.
- Best for: normal to dry skin
- How it works:
- Lemon seed oil is high in anti-oxidants and Vitamin C and helps moisturize and soften the skin.
- Lemon peel and exfoliating Community Trade organic sugar helps to polish and remove dead skin cells.
- Community Trade organically grown soya oil is rich in essential fatty acids to help restore the skin’s moisture barrier, thus helping to restore moisture and smoothness.
- Ingredients :-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Sucrose, Sodium Chloride, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Silica, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Limonene, Bertholletia Excelsa Seed Oil, Fragrance, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel, Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Citral, Yellow 5 Lake.
My Experience With Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter
- Fragrance – I literally had to control myself from eating this.It smells like fresh lemon squash which is loaded with ample amount of sugar.If you are in Body shop then just sniff it and you will fall for it that vary moment provided if you love lemon fruity fragrance.Fragrance of the scrub will stay for a minute and I so wish it could stay longer
- Consistency – It’s a gritty scrub which initially gave me an impression that it might turn out harsh but it actually is gentle on the skin with its jelly like consistency.
- Effect – I loved using scrub in this cold weather where the moment I think of scrubbing my face thought of stripping out natural oil from my skin keeps haunting me as the skin is already feeling extremely dry at the moment.After scrubbing it leaves my face nourished and moisturised.I believe that in hot weather oily skin people might not like it and dry skin will adore it.After scrubbing it softens and smoothens my skin therefore I especially like to use it on elbows and knees.
- Exfolation – In terms of exfoliation its not perfect as it granules are pretty soft but when I used it 2-3 times a week I did find my whiteheads reducing down.If you are some one who prefer harsh granules in your scrubs then this one is certainly not for you.
What I like about Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub
- 55gm of product will last easily for two weeks although I always end up over using it.
- Fresh and sweet fragrance of this scrub will make many of you go crazy .
- It’s not harsh and doesn’t dry out the skin .
- Will suit sensitive skin.
What I did not like about Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Scrub
- Tub packaging
- It’s jelly like consistency makes it granules quite soft therefore it won’t help in blackheads removal .Its more suited for face than body.Whenever I want to go for little extra with my scrubbing than I mix St.Ives scrub in it.
- If you are using it in shower then just be careful about it because you won’t be left with anything if it fell down .
Will I recommend it to others – It’s perfect to be used in winter season for all skin type and in summers dry skin will like it more as it leaves a greasy feeling behind.
Wise She Rating :- 4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality -4/5
- Exfoliation -3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- 6 Body Shop Cheek Colour Blush Photos & Swatches
- 3 Body Shop Love Gloss Photos & Swatches
- Body Shop Introduces Moisture New White ™ Shiso Skin Care Regime
- Body Shop DeoDry™ Dry-Effect Deodorant Fresh & Floral Stick review
- 5 Ways To Use Body Shop Line Softener Brush
- Body Shop Love Etc…™ Eau De Perfume Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Intense Moisture Cream Review
- The Body Shop Moisture White Shiso BB Cream Review
- Hand Cream:Body Shop Soft Hands Kind Heart Hand Cream Review
- The Body Shop The Spirit Of Moonflower Body Lotion Review
- Body Shop Nutriganics Foaming Facial Wash Review
- Body Shop Vitamin E Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Body Shop Earth Lover Apricot & Basil Shower Gel Review