Burt’s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion Review
I’d had this in my kitty for a while but I simply don’t know why I hadn’t used it. About 2mts back just before travelling for work, I was hunting in my stash for some travel friendly bottles and re-discovered this. So I thought it the best opportunity to try it out.
Indulge your skin with a sweet touch of nature, as creamy milk joins hard-working honey to soften and smooth your skin; this best-selling body lotion is rich in sunflower, coconut oils and glycerin–but lightweight, so it quickly absorbs into your skin, leaving it beautifully nourished, soft and smelling gorgeous!
About Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion:
- Packaging –This comes in a bottled form with a screw top lid or a flip cap depending on the size. This is quite hygienic and convenient to carry around while travelling.
- Price: $11.74 for 235ml
- Color –The lotion is an off white shade bordering on beige.
- Texture –The lotion is not too thick nor too think which is what I like best. The thickness can be rated somewhere between TBS Body butters and Lakme lotions. Hence, its not to thick that it clogs the pores and not too thin that it doesn’t feel like you’ve applied anything.
- Fragrance – This has a very sweetish toffee kind of a smell. I personally don’t mind it since I love sweets and this isn’t overly so. But then again Ido feel that the fragrance may not be liked by all.
- Usage – Its quite hydrating and I just need a coin sized amount and rub it on my arms.
My Verdict:Burt’s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion
I do like this lotion quite a lot. One of the main reasons being that it is non greasy and get keeps the skin hydrated for a long time. My skin gets horribly dry in winters and this does help to a certain extend although I do need something greasier during the extreme winters. This is perfect for when the weather is normal or even in summers…especially since this is non-greasy and is quite light on the skin.
Pros of Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion:
- Would work best for those with normal to dry skin
- Pleasant fragrance
- Hygienic packaging
- Moisturizing end hydrating effect.
- Doesn’t make the skin feel greasy
- Available in travel sizes
- The effects are quite long lasting
Cons of Burt’s Bees Naturally Nourishing Milk & Honey Body Lotion:-
- Not available easily
- Effectiveness: 4/5
- Packaging: 3.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Quality: 3.5/5
You may also enjoy reading:
Burt’s Bees Beeswax & Banana Hand Creme Review
Burt’s Bees Peppermint Foot Lotion Review
Burt’s Bees Lip Balm Mango Butter Review
Burt’s Bees Lip Shimmer Reviews And Swatches
Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream Review