Ok so at last I got out of lazy mode and wrote it. I can wrap this review in one line combo/oily sensitive/acne prone skin -> get this but I am going to blabber why I love it so much. I have tried many foundations from lakme to mac to mufe but everything made my face so oily within a hour that it could give a arab run for his money. Then I found my love my HG foundation (I know m being too melodramatic but cannot help! ).
What Clinique says about anti-blemish solutions liquid makeup:-
Feels so fresh, looks so natural. Non-irritating, oil-free makeup helps blend away blemishes, neutralize redness. Medicated ingredients help treat existing breakouts and keep them from coming back.
- Skin Types: 2 – Dry Combination, 3 – Oily, 4 – Very Oily
- Formula: Liquid
- Coverage: Moderate
- Benefits: Covers and treats acne
- Packaging: It comes in an oval bottomed transparent plastic bottle with a silver cap which has a small mirror at the top.
- Price: 1600 inr for 30ml.
My experience with the product:-
I have oily acne prone skin and after trying many foundations I decided to try Clinique foundation especially the one meant for oily acne prone skin. I went to the store and the SA gave me full face application but I wanted to keep it for few hours before buying it. I came back home after loitering 5 hours in sun and my mom’s first reaction was did u get a facial done! My skin was glowing, no oil well, just a little sheen at the t-zone that’s it My acne scars were almost invisible as if I had a flawless skin. Obviously next day I went and grabbed it.
Clinique claims it will stay put for up to 8 hours. It pretty much does too I just had to blot my t-zone after 5 hrs (that too in summers; winter it doesn’t budge at all ).
The texture of this foundation is a thick lotion-like. It is oil-free and non comodogenic. I usually use fingers to apply foundation and it spreads easily. I love finish of this foundation; it dries to matt powdery finish which my oily skin loves. It gives medium to almost full coverage, hides acne marks and redness quite well. It does not feel cakey or heavy on the skin at all. And the best part is it contains 2% salicylic acid which helps in fighting acne; so even if I am wearing foundation I know my skin is in safe hands or safe foundation in this case.
The shade fresh beige is closest to my skin tone actually its half a shade lighter then skin tone. I had apprehensions about it but the SA assured it that wouldn’t stand out; and she was right it only makes my skin glow; I would give her a hug right now.
Worth a buy: Yes it is truly a worth. Anyone who has combo/oily acne prone or sensitive this could be a savior for you. This is the best foundation I’ve tried so far; it gives a lovely glow; controls oil to a great extent and despite giving good coverage does not feel too heavy on the skin.
Would I repurchase: Do I need to answer that!
You might like reading these also:-
- Clinique Skin Supplies for Men Anti-Fatigue Eye Cooling Gel
- Clinique Introductory Packs In India
- Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter Immerse Your Body In All-Day Comfort
- Clinique Introduces 3 steps Skin Care System Travel Pack
- Clinique Presents High Length Mascara
- Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild Review
- Clinique Chubby Stick Moisturizing Lip Color Balm Mega melon Review
- Clinique Presents Moisture Surge Tinted Moisturizer SPF 15 – now in stores
- New Launches :Clinique Sun With Solar Smart