I am here to share my lipstick collection from Deborah Milano brand.It is an Italian brand and becoming quite popular these days.
You can easily find there products at almost all online cosmetic shopping websites.Also they have counters at some places.
There’s two type of Atomic Red.One is regular line anfd the other is Atomic Red Matte.
About the product: .Lipstick with a luminous silky finish,innovative formula produces pure,vibrant colour.Glides on easily and feels comfortable all day long.Hypoallergenic(formulated to minimise the risk of allergies).
According to the website,there are 20 shades in all but I could see only 9-10 shades at the counter.
- Packaging: The lipsticks are encased in an assymetric metallic black tube that looks appealing.Deborah is known for its attractive packaging.
- Shelf life: not mentioned.
- Ingredients: Not mentioned.
- Shade no.3 is a coral red in colour with glossy finish.It is very creamy and one swipe imparts full colour.On me it looks more of reddish coral.It is good for those having pigmented lips.
Swatch of shade no.3:
Coming to Shade no.9..it is a light pink with slight beige tones with cream finish.It is very smooth,pigmented and I really love this colour.But the problem is that the beige undertones in it washes out my face colour.I am NC 37 for reference.
Shade no. 10:
This is one shade from the entire brand that I don’t like..it is a mauvish bron shade with a frost finish although I looks good on me but personally I don’t like its feel..it is little sticky!!
Nicely pigmented,great colour pay off and lasting power.I mostly use it ith a gloss on top.
This is my collection from the Atomic Red range.
Once I had got a shade free on purchase of products amounting 1000 rs.
It is from there Shine & Volume Light Creator Lipstick range.
The shade is really pretty and I love it more because I got it FREE..
Shade no.12 is a bright tangerine colour with lots of shimmer that reflects light and provides for fuller lips.It is really pretty,glossy shade.
Shade no.12 is on sheerer side but colour can be built accordingly.This range has less lasting power as compared to the Atomic Red range.
Swatches of all the shades together:
L-R: Shade no.3,9,12,10
Now coming to Pros and Cons:
PROSEBORAH Rossetto Atomic Red Lipstick 3,9,10
- Great colour pay off.
- Lasts for 3-4 hours.
- Sturdy packaging.
- Attractive colours.
- Smooth except for shade no.12 that is quite sticky (for me).
- Easily available.
CONSEBORAH Rossetto Atomic Red Lipstick 3,9,10, 13
- No shelf life and ingredients mentioned.
- Limited shades available at counters as compared to website.
- For shade no.12,it is its staying power that is a con.
Altogether I love all these lipsticks and would continue purchasing more from this brand.
I would rate it 4/5.
You might like reading these also:-
- How To Make Chocolate Lip Balm And Honey Lip Balm (with photos)
- Best Nude Lipstick – Wise She Reader Question
- Nivea lip balm – Nivea fruity shine Pomegranate review swatches and pictures
- Tinted lip balm – Maybelline lip smooth refreshing tinted lip balm review and swatches
- Loreal cosmetics – Loreal paris 6H glam shine gloss (Product review , swatches and pictures)
- 5 ways to reuse wrong lipstick shade
- Biotique bio fruit whitening lip balm for red lips (Product review)