With almost no swatches of Diana of London lipstick on Blogosphere around, I picked up the shade because it has the word rose in it as most rose shades tend to go well with my skin tone. I ordered them from Stylecraze.com where they were having a good discount and slept peacefully that day. Two days later when my door bell rang I was elated with the lipstick choice I made…Thank you God! For being nice to me when ever I make some blind shade purchases
- Protects your lips from the summer blazing sun, dry heat and freezing winds. Soft creamy texture, semi matte best shades keeps the lips soft and supple.
- Excellent color pay-off and high coverage in just one stroke.
- Enriched with VITAMIN-E & SUN FILTERS.
- Non feathering and Non Bleeding
- Lips appear healthier, softer, smoother and more radiant than before.
- Brings comfort & hydration up to 8 hours.
- Price – 428
- Ingredients :-Ethylhexyl Stearate, Ozokerite, Mica, Limnathes Alba, Petrolatum, Octyldodecyl, Sterate cera Alba, Octyldodecanol, Ethyl Parabean, Propylparaben
- Shades Available – These are available in 36 shades on Diana of london website albeit in 25 shades on Stylecraze.com
- Packaging – It comes in a metallic icy blue sturdy packaging with the shade name and similar swatch colour pasted at its bottom.
If you don’t like the background of my pic then please pardon me .I just pretended to be cool
Enriched with vitamin E Surprise lipstick really surprised me with its moisturising quality . It glides beautifully and is very smooth in application.Doesn’t settle down on my lips and doesn’t bleed.Staying power of the lipstick is of 4 hours and if I have meals in between then too tint stays for long time.
I liked the creamy texture of the lipstick and dry lips girls are going to enjoy it.
Swatch – Shade appears more dark pinnkish red when applied on my lips but looks more red when swatched.It hides pigmentation and looks more pink during the day when I just dab it lightly on my lips.It’s a warm shade with yellow undertones .
What I like about Diana Surprise Lipstick Rosewood Matte 38
- Moisturising and contains vitamin E
- Hides pigmentation easily
- Decently priced
- Very smooth in application with long staying power
- It’s rare to find lipstick ingredients written on them.
What I do not like about Diana Surprise Lipstick Rosewood Matte 38
- Availability is a problem though they can be easily purchased on Stylecraze now.
- Overall – 4.5/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5