Hi Wise She Addicts!
In Dry Chilly weather my hair scalp gets really dry and while trying out many of hair care products I came across Enliven conditioner which has incredible fragrance Enliven is an U.K based brand which produces modern range high quality health and beauty products.
Enliven is U.K. based brand which produces modern range of high quality health & beauty products…
- Shelf Life: Approx 2 years.
- Product Claim: Enliven conditioner has been specially formulated with natural extracts to leave your hair soft, full of luster, and easy to comb
- Directions: Massage into ends of hair and rinse thoroughly.
- Packaging: I really like the conditioner which comes in a plastic bottle packaging with tempting fruit picture .Bottles are strong and study and looks pretty chick.
- Price: INR 160
- Quantity: 400 ml.
Variants: There are four varieties as per my knowledge.
1. Kiwi and fig.
2. Raspberry and red apple.
3. Coconut and vanilla.
4. Mango and passion fruits.
Availability: I bought it from online website goodlife.com can’t find them in any local store
Fragrance: The raspberry and red apple one smells like candy’s so yummy … and Mango and passion fruits truly smells like mangoes I am mad behind their smells and bet you too will love them..
The raspberry and red apple one comes with easy screw cap.
Mango and passion fruits comes with flip cap.. I don’t know why there is such variation in caps but I feel screw cap is more comfortable to use..
It comes in thick and smooth texture..
- It is silicon free..
- Long shelf life.
- Smells real nice it is the best part.
- Makes hair really soft and shiny.
- It doesn’t leave any residue behind.
- Availability may be a problem.
You might like reading these also:-
- JOHN FRIEDA SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONERS
- L’occitane En Provence Apres-shampooing Conditioner With 3 Essential oils Review
- Body Shop Shampoo Suggestions
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- The Body Shop Guarana Berry Volumising Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Stunning Black Shine Shampoo Review
- Dove Damage Therapy Hair Fall Rescue Conditioner Review
- Schwarzkopf Professional BC Bonacure Smooth Shine Leave-In Treatment Review
- Liz Earle Botanical Shine Shampoo Review+ SLES Free Shampoo
- Dove Therapy Anti Dandruff Therapy Review
- Khadi Shampoo – Khadi Saffron Reetha Protein Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Khadi Herbal Hair Conditioner Review (Vanilla & Honey )