Hello Everyone! While people are on their 9th and 10th post for the giveaway, I, very shamelessly, am writing my very first post! I am very much of a lip balm junkie and if I like some product, I buy it in 2s and 3s , just to be sure, you know they just might stop making it or I might land up on a deserted island or the world might end, except I won’t need a lip balm then but there’s no telling, you know.
Coming back to the topic, I like Fabindia mainly because of their no animal testing policy, and plum passion had a rich pink colour which I liked. The colour of the lip butter is not exactly plum-ish but it is a bit darker than it looks in the pictures.
Cocaa Butter Lonolin Anhydrous, Wheatgerm Oil, Cetyl Alcohol, Emulsifing Wax, Microcrystilline Wax, Sorbitan Olivate, Carpriloic Capric Tryglyceride, Seasame Oil, Vegetable Sqalene, Beeswax, Kokum Butter, Olive Wax, Tocopheryl Acetate, Plumb Passion Essence, Propyl Paraben, Butylate Hydroxy Toluene
My Experience with Fabindia Plum Passion Lip Butter:-
The lip butter comes in a tub which is very strong and sturdy. The first thing that I didn’t like about the lip butter is the smell. It smells like a fruit flavoured cough syrup which I don’t like. Thankfully, the smell fades out after some time. The butter is in fact, quite hard so you have to literally dig your fingers to take it out. You might end up taking out more than you need and when you apply it, it is easier to make it even on your lips. It gives a hint of colour but nothing outstanding. If your lips are chapped or they get dry, this product is not going to help you. It’s more of a maintenance product for lips.
- Price: Rs. 75 for 10 gm shelf life of 18 months
- Availability: Buy it online or at any of the Fabindia stores.
What I like:Fabindia Plum Passion Lip Butter
- No animal testing.
What I didn’t like:Fabindia Plum Passion Lip Butter
• The smell.
• It’s not smooth like a butter should be.
• Doesn’t help chapped lips much.
Rating: 2.5/5 ( It doesn’t really meet the claim of a lip butter and the smell doesn’t help it either!)
You might like reading these also:-
- FabIndia Facial Spray in Lemongrass Review
- Fab India Lemon And Mint Face Pack Review
- Fab India Rejuvenating Hair Oil Review
- Fab India Protein Silk Masque Review
- Fab India Lavender Face Pack Review
- My Haul On Wise She Recommendation
- Under Eye Gel -Fab India Aloe Vera Under Eye Gel Review
- FabIndia Facial Spray Bitter Orange Review
- FabIndia Melon Face and Body Gel Scrub Review
- Fab India Seabuckthorn After Bath oil Review
- Fabindia Honey & Frankincense Face Wash Review