Today I’d be reviewing Faces Go Chic lipstick, in shade Hazelnut !! I bought it from Stylecraze, simply because I found it was tooooo affordable and since it was Faces brand I bought it immediately
Read on to know how it is ..
About faces Go chic Lipsticks:-
Get Ready for rich, long lasting color in just one swipe. Easy to apply lipstick gives uniform lip color coverage.
- MRP: Rs.199/- (got it for Rs.169 from Stylecraze )
- Net content : 4.5g
- Shelf Life: 3yrs
- Key ingredients: Phenyl trimethicone, octyl palmitate, capric/caprylic triglyceride, white soft paraffin, shea butter, hydrogenated polyisobutene, ozokerite wax, performalene PL polymer, candelila waz, Carnauba Wax, BHA, propyl paraben, castor oil, mica, almond oil, jojoba oil, octyl methoxy cinnamate, benzophenone-3, vit-e acetate, perfume, colors
- Packaging: The lipstick is encased in a glossy black plastic packing. The whole lipstick case is sturdy enough. I have been a dumb to drop it like 2-3 times while clicking the images for its portfolio and its still intact. The top of cap has trademark “F” (F= faces ) sign, and on the bottom is the shade name and number, nt wt. etc .
Shade :- The shade Hazelnut, is a very muted brown color with definite hints of peach and pink. The presence of peach and pink makes it more wearable and different from the regular brown shade. For me its my first MLBB (my lips but better) shade. It covers the pigmentation properly + gives a decent coverage. The finish it has is (if I may have the nerve to compare it with MAC) is similar to the amplified lipsticks, that’s because I own MAC Cosmo. The lipstick is not drying, is enough moisturizing, and didn’t settled into the fine lines. The lipstick stays on for decent 2-4hrs, and more if I blot it and re-apply it. This is one shade that will adjust differently to various undertones. I have even used it to tame some dark lippies.
I have only swiped once
What I liked about - Faces Go chic Lipstick Hazelnut
- Decent and in fact impressive color payoff.
- Glides on easily, and is moisturizing.
- Stays on for 2-4 hrs easily ,and more if blotted and used with 2-3 swipes.
- Price wise definitely I would want to get more from this range (to be honest only if bought online)
- And for this particular shade, it has the potential to be MLBB shade of few.
- Has a sweet edible kind of fragrance.. I’m not able to recall the fragrance
What I didn’t like about - Faces Go chic Lipstick Hazelnut
- Umm .. maybe the price if bought at MRP, I would never get it at its Regular Price.
Worth or not ?? Definitely this range offers so many other colors that everyone can get a shade for themselves. It’s a steal at this price, and a great deal if bought online. I’ve only seen this on StyleCraze.
Have you tried from Faces Go Chic Lipstick Range ??
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Cream Matte Lipgloss Puce01 Review, Swatches & FOTD
- 4 Faces Cosmetics Mineral Blush Photos And Swatches
- 6 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Faces Metaliglow 03, 01, 02 Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Red Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
- 12 Faces Rouge Lipstick Photos & Swatches
- Faces Cosmetics Stackable Glitter Photos & Swatches
- Faces Maroon Indian Vermillion Sindoor Photos & Swatches
- Faces Stackable Top Seller Photos & Swatches
- 6 Faces Cosmetics Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches