Forest Essential Brahmi Hair Oil
Girls in our house are given utmost precedence .Our elders pamper us like anything and with boys they are extremely strict and strangely boys don’t mind that .Whenever I come home there is kind of celebration in our house where all relatives keep coming over to meet me .I know I am lucky (touchwood! ) .I always take hot hair oil and body massage when ever I am at my parents place to detoxify myself and when the blisscovered Forest essential Brahmi hair oil arrived I was overwhelmed and asked the women to use this oil only for head massage.
She has been giving me massage from this oil since eight – nine days regularly and I am just left with 1/4th of the bottle.Although it has not been that easy for me because I was washing my hair every single day in this chili weather but I can do anything for my hair .Just love using hair care products.
- Price – I received a sample of this product from Blisscovered and I didn’t see this one on Forest essential website.So not sure about the price of this .Generally it ranges between INR 600-800
Oops! My camera focused on its manufacturing date of the bottle rather than the ingredients .Let me jot down the ingredients for you.
- Virgin coconut oil , Brahmi , Basil leaves, Hibiscus Flower, Bael Leaves, Ixora flower, Bermuda Grass, Liquorice, Cumin seeds, Indigo leaves, Indian Gooseberry.(These are amazing ingredients)
My experience with Forest Essential Brahmi Hair Oil
As the oil contains coconut oil as one of its ingredients I use to keep it under the sun to bring it in liquid state.In five minutes it use to melt down and when applied I initially didn’t like coconut mixed with gooseberry fragrance.But it didn’t bother me after a minute or two.
What I like about the oil is that after using it my hair feel soft and smooth and I was easily able to skip hair conditioner when ever I used it . I am on medication nowadays and due to weather change I am suffering from sever hair fall and regular massage of this oil didn’t give me any respite in that.
It’s a light oil and I didn’t have to use loads of shampoo to wash it off .Like always I was washing my hair twice and that was it.
I literally was pouring this oil on my hair and still 1/4th of the bottle is left therefore I think if you use it twice a week it will last you two months easily.
Will I Re -Purchase - I am a big fan of forest essential oils especially their sesame oil which I got ages ago and still swear by it but this is kind of okiesh. I won’t repurchase it again and would prefer trying some other oils from the same brand .I will finish up the bottle and if it helps me in hair fall in anyway I will update the post for you .
You might like reading these also:
- Body Shop Sweet Lemon Body Butter Review
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream Review
- My 1st Blissocerved Box Arrived With A Makeup Product
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment Review
- Burt’s Bees Milk & Honey Body Lotion Review