Even though this cream is meant for oily skin types, I got it anyways as it felt great when i tried it in the store( and because I want to try everything, I mean EVERYTHING they have) and gladly i am not disappointed
- Price: Rs.975
- Quantity: 50gms
- Packaging: a sturdy glass jar
- Shelf life: 6 months from date of opening
- Product claim: targets premature ageing
- Ingredient list :aloe vera ext, kokum butter, nagkeshar, daru haldi, anantamool, fennel, genhu ext, sev fruit ext, chirongi oil, jasmine essential oil, patchouli essential oil
I bought this cream about a month back, when the cold had not set in, in Mumbai. I know it says night cream, but I have been using it as a day cream , and boy am I happy!
Its a milky white cream, its super light in consistency, as a matter of fact this has been one of the lightest lotions I have ever tried. When applied you hardly have to work it into your skin as it absorbs in a jiffy! The cream leaves a smooth finish, and does not make my face greasy at all, even at the end of the day.
Doesn’t effect existing acne, nor does it lead to more sprouting’s.
And ladies the smell of jasmine is to die for, it’s so light and floral, and lasts all day, people could smell it from quite a distant.
since its for oily skin types its not extremely hydrating for my dry skin during these harsh winter nights, but when I use it during the day its the perfect amount of moisture my skin needs.
Since this contains jasmine essential oil it is especially effective for mature skin that remains oil-plagued and for complexions that are prone to developing whiteheads and blackheads. However I can’t comment on the “premature ageing” claims, as I do not have any such ageing worries
I do have uneven skin tone, but this has not really helped much with that
Though I have noticed my skins texture has become super soft and smooth after regular application
If you wish to use this as night cream too, just add a little almond oil, it gives the cream the extra kick for winters
All in all a keeper, I am in love with this one!
Pros : FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- Gentle on sensitive skin
- Suitable for acne prone skin too
- Moisturizing properties are excellent
- The jasmine smell is so dreamy
- Not greasy at all
Cons:FOREST ESSENTIALS Jasmine & Patchouli Night Treatment Cream
- It’s pricey
- Ingredient listing does not mention percentage of ingredients used!
- Rating: 4.9/5
Will I repurchase: yes!!!!!!!
P.S: I use a perfumed shower gel, talc, and a perfume YET the scent of this cream is the only thing people noticed, most of whom thought it was a jasmine perfume!
You might like reading these also:-
- Forest Essentials Sandalwood And Saffron Night Treatment Review
- Forest Essentials Presents An Exclusive Christmas Hamper For Festive season
- Forest Essential Detox Body Polisher Basil & Marigold Sand Scrub Review
- Forest Essentials Moisture Replenishing Bath & Shower Oil Indian Rose Absolute Review
- Forest Essentials Velvet Silk Body Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Introduces A “Bridal Box” For Every Girls Dream Day
- Forrest Essential Narangi & Nagkesar Facial Ubtan Review
- Forest Essentials now open in Rajouri Garden Delhi