This is my Second entry for the Wise She NYX Giveaway
Ever since my hubby hooked me up to the pleasures of wearing different perfumes I have been trying to find a lovely floral perfume which is long lasting. I have perfumes from the big brands but what I needed was a floral perfume and not strong which is just the thing for office. I was at boots tired and exhausted from trying literally every floral perfume in my price range, when the SA showed me this one. GHOST SWEETHEART. I have never heard about this but I decided to pick this up in the first try.
Ghost Sweetheart is launched by the UK Company Ghost in 2008. Ghost Sweetheart is soft and fresh, feminine and sensual. It is such a delight for floral perfume lovers like me.
Top Notes; Sweet Lemon, Spearmint, Pineapple, Green Foliage Accord
Middle Notes; Rose, Muguet, Jasmine, Helitrope
Base Notes; Sandalwood, Patchouli, Vetiver, Oakmoss, Caramel, Tonka Bean, Amber Notes, Vanilla.
Pros:Ghost Sweetheart Perfume:-
- Slim bottle which is easy to carry along for travel
- A lovely day time perfume and long lasting
Cons:Ghost Sweetheart Perfume:-
- Not available inIndia.
If I could get my hands on these I would definitely buy it again. Now that half of my bottle is over am using it sparingly now.
You might like reading these Perfume reviews as well :-
- 10 Must Have Things To Buy From Sephora India
- FOREST ESSENTIALS Facial Ubtan Multani Mitti Review
- Rimmel London Apocalips Lip Lacquer Celestial Review & Swatches
- Meet The Blogger – Althea Lobo
- Products I Am Excited About This Month
- VLCC Diamond Detoxifying Wash-off Mask Review
- Shahnaz Husain Chocolate Nourishing Cream Review
- 10 Tiger Tattoo Ideas
- 10 Must Have Makeup Brushes You Can Buy From Sigma (Black Friday Sale)
- How To Apply Black Lipstick Perfectly This Black Friday