Few months back I was a eye makeup addict who loved using matte and shimmery eyeshadows but since the time I have bought Inglot shimmer and sparkles I have started loving shimmery makeup and sparkles.
Alight! I am not going to start with how I got this as I have been going ga ga over my Jackpot Inglot purchase since ages now .
- Price – INR 870 (I got it at 30% discount ..alright ! I started again with my jackpot deal but its not my fault I had to tell you about its price na )
It’s was difficult to choose Inglot Body Sparkles but at last I settled down with silver shade no #66 as chances of going wrong with this shade looked bleak .There are n number of shades when it comes to body sparkles or infact anything in Inglot.Be it blush, lipstick or eyeliners they do give a lot of choices to its customers.
- Packaging – Product comes in a round transparent pot packaging with a black lid over it.
There are few reason which makes people stay away from sparkles and below are the reason why I think Inglot body sparkles are a great buy:-
- Glitter is very smooth and not chunky therefore chances of going overboard with them are less.
- You can top it over on any eyeshadow.
- It is not difficult to manage the glitter unlike other brands shimmer.
- It’s a multipurpose product and one can use it on their eyes, body or nails. Although , I will never have the heart to use it on my nails, as I find it expensive and too adorable for that.
- A small pot will last for years and it’s easy to carry it around albeit I think its breakable.
- Glitter is very very fine – almost like a fine dust.
- I love using it on cream eyeshadows or on fluidline.It gives a pretty shimmery effect .
- It’s easy to use it .I just dab some of the sparkle with my finger or press it over with any eyeshadow brush to get that beautiful sparkling look.
And this is how it looks like inside.
Swatches – It’s a warm fine silver glitter.
I did this eye makeup today and dabbed the sparkle very very lightly .
Steps of the eye makeup tutorial(I have number the pictures below in accordance with the step)
- Step 1 – Clean , Moisturise and primed my eyes with Urban decay primer.
- Step 2 – Starting from the crease applied a brown eyeshadow (MAC Espresso eyeshadow) from the outer corner till the middle of the crease.
- Step 3 – Applied MAC expensive pink over the MAC espresso
- Step 4 – On my eyelid I applied MAC Deep truth.Love using the sparkle on blues and black.
- Step 5&6 - From the crease till the brow bone I applied the highlighter of colorbar shimmer cubes.You can use any highlighter of your choice.
- Step 7 - Applied MAC fluidline Ash violet with my Favorite Inglot eyeliner brush.
- Step 8 – Curled my lashes and filler brows with Sleek brow kit . Filled lower waterline with a black eyeliner(MAC Smolder)
- Step 9 – Finished with lots of mascara
- Price Vs Quality – 5/5
- Availability - 3.4/5(Only online and two Indian stores based in Delhi and Mumbai)
- Quality – 5/5
- Staying Power – 5/5