Inglot Freedom System Blush Shade AMC58 – Review, Swatches
While I was purchasing the Inglot blush refills, I happened to come across the AMC range and was a bit confused about how it differed from the normal range. After some reading, I realised that AMC blushes are meant to be more pigmented and a better texture than the rest. I wasn’t too convinced so I bought 1 to check it out and compare…
My take on the Inglot Freedom system blush in AMC 58:
- Packaging:This rectangular refill pan is packaged in a plastic casing which is quite sturdy. You may choose to transfer them to a palette (safer option) or keep it in the plastic casing and use it when necessary.
- Price: INR 400
- Quantity: 6.5 gms
- Color : This is a pinky-mauve shade and is totally matte.
- Texture & Pigmentation: This is what I first jumped to test for. I was extremely skeptical at their claims but I do agree that to an extent, they do hold good. The texture is very buttery and is intensely pigmented. In the swatch below on my hand, the swatch was made with just a single swipe in the pan! Amazing right? But the extra soft texture also means that this pan has a tad bit more fallout. Also, I didn’t notice anything more special wrt the staying power of the normal Inglot blushes. This blush also stayed on me for about 7hrs before fading into a nice classic pink shade.
- Application: Since this is highly pigmented, I only dip the tip of the brush into it instead of swiping the pan. After tapping off the excess, I apply it in circular motion to ensure proper buffing of the shade.
- Cost:400 bucks for an Inglot blush pan isn’t bad at all. And for 6.5gms of product, its a steal. If you are a blush lover or just want to try out Inglot blushes, do check out the refills first because they are quite pocket friendly and incase you don’t find it to your liking, you would not have spent too much to be guilty .
This is a swatch of the blush:
And here’s what it looks like when blended:
What I love about Inglot Freedom system blush in AMC 58:
- Amazing pigmentation.
- Butter-soft texture
- A huge range of shades to choose from
- Totally matte so can be worn to work
- Stays for a long long time which is very handy while going for an event or a party.
- Refills are good space-savers & very pocket friendly
- Paraben Free
- Not tested on animals
What I dislike about Inglot Freedom system blush in AMC 58:
- More fallout than normal
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Packaging: 4.5/5
- Staying Power: 5/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
You may also like to read these posts: