I’ve had an old fascination with Red Lippies and keep buying different variants and end up storing them simply because I don’t have the guts to wear such a bold shade. Hence, I was on the hunt for a wearable red which would appeal to my ‘Red-Lover-but-Fraidy Cat’ alter-ego. So when I saw this shade on the Shop at major brands portal during the Inglot sale on Diwali, I thought of trying it out.
I’m totally digging this shade and let me tell you why…
About Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick in 46:
- Packaging: This lipstick is encased in a black, sleek long tube much like the MAC Slimshines. The brand is mentioned in white and the shade number on the base. The lippy is pretty handy and looks infinitely classy. All of us would luv to whip this out and apply no matter who’s the audience
- Size: 1.8gms
- Price:680 INR
- Color: The lipstick is a lovely red with pink undertones. It doesn’t have any shimmers or glitter.
- Coverage & Pigmentation: The lipstick is pretty sheer but can be built to be opaque which I think is really gr8 since it gives you the option to choose. I am very conscious while wearing reds. Hence, I prefer to apply just a single swipe and then build on once I get more confident. Pigmentation is fantastic and it doesn’t take must effort to build this.
- Texture: Texture is very silky and light. When I say it glides over the lips, I am not exaggerating at all. It really does slide across the lips easily. It doesn’t settle into the fine lines of my lips either and lends the most gorgeous shine to my lips. The formula is also very hydrating and my lips don’t feel dry even after hours of wear or even after removal.
- Fragrance: I didn’t find any strong, describable fragrance at all.
- Staying Power: This lippy stays for about 3hrs or so and then starts fading; but it leaves behind a very nice pinky-red tint. Hence, my lips never look devoid of color at any point.
What I like about Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick in 46:
- Sleek and classy packaging
- Easy to apply and glides over the lips.
- The perfect sheer red which is gr8 for those who want to ease into wearing Reds.
- Moisturizing formula
- Paraben free
- Not tested on animals.
- Staying power is quite good and leaves a tint of color behind.
- Available in 22 shades
- Color can be built to be opaque as well.
What I don’t like about Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick in 46:
- 680 bucks for just 1.8gms of lipstick is day light robbery!
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 5/5
- Price vs. Value: 3.5/5
You might like reading these also:-
Inglot AMC Eyeliner Gel 87 Review, Swatches & EOTD
9 Inglot Liquid Eyeliner & 6Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner Swatches
Inglot AMC Pure Pigment No 85# Review, Swatches & FOTD
Inglot Face Blush 58 Photos & Swatches
Inglot 30T Eyeliner Brush Reviews – Inglot Eyeliner Brush
Inglot AMC Gel Eyeliner 74 :Review,Swatches,EOTD