Kustody “Feel Like Cinderalla” Deodrant review
Giveaway Entry 1 By Meenu
I guess I am the last one to participate in this extra-amazing giveaway. But, better late than never. I am now finally writing a review after a long time. I hope it goes well. This time I will review a deodorant name “Kustody” by Mankind Pharma. If you remember its ad features the hot Bipasha Basu. If you can’t remember don’t worry it ran on TV for a very short time.
What does it say:
- Price of Kustody Deodrant: Rs. 150/- for 150 mL.
My experience with Kustody Deodrant:-
The one I have is Blue bottle one. It says “Feel like Cinderella”. Cute name huh! The bottle and the name “Ciderella” are the two things that attracted me most while buying it.
I was so confused between this one and one more fragrance (which I don’t remember the name). I zeroed on this and I am glad I did. Whenever I spray the deo my room fills with an amazing fragrance, very girly, very fresh and distinct. Whoever asks me about the fragrance, I proudly show them the bottle with the beautiful girl….err Ciderella on it (and look at me, I forgot to take a picture of that).
The only thing I can complain about is its staying power. It has really very unimpressive staying ability of around 3 hours after which its almost completely gone.
Pros of Kustody Deo:
- Beautiful packaging. I loved the color, the font and of course, the beautiful Ciderella.
- Amazing fragrance somewhat mixture of floral and citrus smell.
- Easy and sturdy nozzle which make it convenient to carry in bag.
- Reasonable price for good amount of product.
Cons of Kustody Deo:
- Lasting power of the fragrance of just 3 hours is disappointing.
Wiseshe Rating: 3/5. But I still like the deo because of its different & mesmerizing fragrance.