Giveaway Entry 15 By Bhawana
I bought L’Oreal True Match Roll on Foundation some time back from lifestyle. Roll on looked really enticing and tempted me enough to buy it instantly .The shade I purchased is C3 beige rose.
What L’Oreal Claims about True Match Roll on Foundation?
It provides ultra-even coverage, with no lines or streaks True Match Roll ‘on combines a high performance foundation with the first ever roller applicator. The unique applicator combined with the stretch formula leaves a sheer and even layer of foundation over the skin for a natural-looking, flawless result.
TRUE MATCH ROLL ON SHADES:
- Price: INR 900
- Quantity: 7.5g
- Self life: approx 2.5 years that is pretty good
- Packaging: Packaging is quite nice, fairly muscular, lustrous and compact. I love it .On the left side of the case there is a cream foundation and on the right is the sponge roller.
- Applicator: The size of the roller is not too small, it’s easy to hold and it’s well designed sponge with the plastic handle. Supper easy to use
My experience with the product: It blends very nicely and gives a full coverage!! And it matches to my skin tone so much I think it is hardly to identify that I had used any foundation, it gives me very natural look
Likes:L’Oreal True Match Roll on Foundation
- Gives a very natural look.
- Supper lovely packaging and the applicator it is the best part of this
- It glides smoothly on the skin.
- The foundation blends flawlessly and has a nice creamy texture.
- Non messy
- Easy to use as the roller fits the curve of the face very well.
Dislikes:L’Oreal True Match Roll on Foundation
- Little pricey.
- You’re supposed to use the same sponge over and over again and again. I have not yet tried to wash the sponge as I don’t want to take risk with that.
- No ingredient list available.
- No information regarding SPF.
You might like reading these also:-
- L’oreal Glam Shine Cream Lipstick Grape Juice: Review and Swatches
- Loreal Trio Active Cleansing Milk Review
- L’ornell Crack Look Professional Nail Polish & NOTD
- L’oreal Studio Mineral Control Modelling Gel Paste Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best L’oreal Products
- L’oreal HiP Cream Eyeliner in Teal Review & Swatches
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Mineral Foundation – How to
- L’Oreal Paris Glamor Chic Travel palette Review & Swatches
- L’oreal Infallible lipstick Photos & Swatches
- L’oreal Paris Chrome Shine Eyeshadow: Midnight Stars & Sepia Sparkle Swatches
- Loreal Nutri Gloss Mirror Shine Shampoo review
- 3 L’oreal Color Riche Nutri Shine Lipstick Reviews
- l’Oreal Smooth Intense Anti Frizz Serum Review
- L’Oreal HiP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner Brown Review