What the company claims:-
Regular use of this Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack helps get rid of pimples, acne blemishes and spots. Clarifies facial complexion and enhances facial brightness.
- Active Ingredients:Tea tree oil, Petit grain, Pine, Juniper & Bergamot
- Quantity: 120 gms
- Price: 185 INR
- Shelf life: 3 years from date of mfg
- Directions:Wash your face with mild soap and blot dry. Apply a generous amount of TEATREECLEAR on face and neck leaving eyes. Relax till completely dry. Rinse with fresh water. Follow with ACNEGEL.
- Packaging:This face pack comes in slim, flat, squeezy tube with a flip-top plastic cap. It’s super easy to use and it’s sooo much better than tub packaging where you have to dig your fingers in to take out the product. The lid shuts tight with a click and won’t open up while travelling.
- Color and consistency:-It’s obviously a clay pack though there’s no mention of it in the list of ingredients. It’s creamish beige in color. Consistency is very thick and paste-like.
- Fragrance:Umm…how in the world do u describe a smell in print?? I was struggling to find an exact description and resorted to ask my hubby for help. I knew I’d regret it and sure enough the reply I got was: “Asian Paints”! Sigh… men!! I gave him an exasperated look and retrieved my tube. Don’t worry… it doesn’t smell anything like paint. There’s definitely clove somewhere and it’s overall a nice herbal minty fragrance that I really liked.
Lotus Herbals Tea Tree Clarifying Face Pack Experience
I like the fact that this is so convenient and simple. No mixing required and no messy fingernails. So… I cleansed my face, wore my headband and slathered it on. The face pack is really thick but is not too difficult to spread. There was a tingly, stinging sensation which I believe is the clove content and it also suggested the ingredients were at work. But it was very mild and nothing to fret about. I used circular movements to apply it and then waited for 20 minutes as that is what it says on the front of the tube: “20 mins to clear skin”. After the mentioned time, it had dried completely and the mask felt smooth and powdery. Washing it off can be quite a task if you’re just using your hands. I always use a cleansing sponge since it not only makes removal easy; it also exfoliates your skin. After patting my skin dry I did notice that my cheeks were slightly dry. There was no major dryness or anything and anyway the instructions on the pack say that u need to follow up with Acnegel. Of course, this means u can use your regular moisturizer after this. There was no redness or itching. Skin appeared fresh, bright and oil-free. It would be unfair on my part to comment on its action on pimples and blemishes since I have not used this regularly. For me, this is just a pick-me-up just before a function or when my skin is looking dull.
What I like about Lotus Herbals Teatreeclear:-
- Hygienic & easy-to-use tube packaging
- Leak-proof and travel friendly
- Nice, relaxing herbal fragrance
- Makes skin smooth and brightens complexion
- Removes mild tan
- Even with regular usage one tube will last long
- Reasonably priced for the quantity and quality
- Easily available
What I don’t like about Lotus Herbals Teatreeclear:-
- Complete list of ingredients is not mentioned
- Is a little drying
- Difficult to remove (as is the case with all clay packs)
Final verdict:-This is a nice product to instantly brighten skin. Those with oily skin will love it more and those with normal, dry or combination skin will need to follow up with a moisturizer. I guess to reap its full benefits on acne and blemishes you’ll have to use it regularly (which I didn’t ). Definitely worth a try.
- Quality: 4
- Availability: 4
- Packaging: 5
- Price: 4.5
- Performance: 4
- Lotus Cocoa Caress Daily Hand And Body Lotion Review
- Lotus Herbals Orange Lip Balm Review
- Lotus Herbals Kera-Veda Shikakai-Amla Herbal Shampoo Review
- Lotus Pure Color Lipstick Pink Blush: Review, Swatch
- 7 Lotus Herbal Botanical Tinted lip Gloss Swatches
- Lotus Seduction Botanical Tinted Lip Gloss Berry Blush & Candy Floss Review
- Lotus Herbals Aloe soft Daily Body Lotion SPF20 Review
- Get Free Makeover From Lotus (8th-9th Oct)
- Lotus Herbals introduces SEDUCTION™ Botanical ‘Tinted’ Lip Gloss
- Lotus Herbals Lip Balm in Raspberry Review