If you thought I have tempted you enough for Lush then you were wrong .I am quite addictive to the brand and those are in the same boat will agree with me and must be know how difficult to resist Lush.
I have dry skin nowadays and I was looking for something which will keep my skin rejuvenated .Although I was confused whether to buy the mask or not as it has honey in it and I am allergic to it .Lush SA was smart enough to convinve me and made me sniff it .I was hooked to its pleasant smell and got my Debit card out , paid for the mask and came back happily home as always
About Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask:-
A powerhouse of effective ingredients for all tired skins. Refreshing herbs and fruit juice are blended with warming Ayurvedic herbs and spices. With almonds to polish and moisturizing honey, this blend leaves the skin vibrant and reinvigorated. Apply to clean skin, avoiding the eye area. Leave for five to ten minutes, then rinse with warm water massaging gently. Keep chilled.
- Price – INR 620 for 100gms and 200gm for 1,240
- Ingredients:–Talc, Fresh Organic Lime Juice, Sage, Rosemary and Juniperberry Infusion,Fresh Free Range Eggs, Honey, Glycerine, Fresh Fennel, Ground Almond Shells, Almond Oil, Bentonite Gel, Fresh Ginger Root, Fresh Parsley, Fresh Coriander, Ground Turmeric, Ground Cardamom, Clove Bud Oil, Ginger Oil,Vetivert Oil, Juniperberry Oil, *Benzyl Salicylate, *Eugenol, *Geraniol, *Benzyl Benzoate, *Linalool, Perfume
- Available – Online or all across Lush India stores.
- How I use the face pack – I take out two almond size of the pack and mix water in it .Apply generously and after a minute massage it with light hand.
My experience with Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask :-
Mask which looks like husk is loaded with ingredients which I especially like to use in my face packs such as egg, ground turmeric and ground cardamom with ginger oil .Pack serves dual purpose of cleansing and scrubbing and this is the reason I almost land up using it three to four times a week .It has this sweet mild fragrance and because of its thick consistency a small amount is needed to cover up the whole face.
It gets dry really fast so those who are always short of time or lack patience are going to like it although I like face packs which take their own time in drying .Slow drying FP Gives me some “me” time from busy life .
It helps immensely in removing off all the dirt , smoothens, brightens and exfoliate the skin.I particularly like to use it when I remove off my makeup as it makes my skin feel thoroughly clean without drying it out.Many a times I have skipped my moisturiser after using it and to my surprise it didn’t make my skin feel dry or stretchy.
One of my friend also uses this pack and she didn’t like it because of her super sensitive skin which caused redness but on my skin it proved to be a blessing.When I use toner and moisturiser after using the pack my skin well and I could actually see my face glowing.
Who Will Like Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask –
Those who have dry skin or combination dry skin are going to love it for its cleansing and exfoliating quality.If most face packs works fine on your skin then this should work as well.With this face pack if you drink lots of water and go for your daily walk then you will actually experience the long lasting natural glow and softness in your skin .
Who Will Not Like Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask –
If you have extra sensitive skin then it might hurt you.
- 100 gms of product lasts long although it is supposed to be finished in three weeks but as it was still smelling nice I stretched it a bit to four weeks so my advise will be to go for the 100 gms pack only.
- Tub size packaging.
- It makes me sad that I can’t carry it while traveling
It’s my favourite face mask and I am going to purchase it again for sure
Wise She Rating – 4.5/5( I deducted .5 because I found myself always in hurry to finish it off because of its short life span)
Which is your favourite Lush Face Mask ?
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Aqua Mirabilis Body Butter Massage Bar Review
- Lush Big Shampoo Review
- Lush Dark Angels Cleanser Review
- Juniper Shampoo – Lush Jumping Juniper Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Launches National Campaignto demand protection for forests
- Lush Ocean Salt Facial Scrub Review
- Lush Love Lettuce Mask Review
- Lush Glorious Mud Mask Review
- Lush Mask of Magnaminty Review
- Lush Soak and Float Solid Shampoo Bar Review
- Lush Tiny Hands Review (Hands Serum)