It’s not a secret anymore that my new crush is Lush ..That Rhymes .Spending hours in bathroom is one of the favourite de-stressing activity especially when women have lush cleanser, lotions,potions , scrubs , Face packs around them .Even an empty lush pots makes us smile because we hope to collect five of them and get a fresh face mask free ! free! free!
About Lush Candy Cane Soap:-
All the fun of the fair. A candy cane inspired soap, smelling of sweets and mint rock. Just don’t be licking it! Inspired by big round swirly lollies on a stick and good old fashioned sticks of seaside rock, we decided it was time to have some hard candy fun at our factory. So we’ve driven them nuts trying to create a beautiful white and red striped soap. We think you’ll like the results though – because you can never have too much candy at Christmas. This is for anyone with a sweet tooth. It will make you think of seaside holidays and Christmas tree hangings, all at the same time. The picture shows a whole swirl of this candy-scented beauty – you will receive a piece cut from a truckle like this.
Price – INR 320 for 100gm
My pictures below are not that great because I clicked them after using the soap but I must tell you that soap doesn’t look like as candy as it is shown on Lush website .
Quantative Ingredients = natural = synthetic Water, Propylene Glycol, Rapeseed Oil and Coconut Oil, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Perfume, Sodium Stearate, Almond Essential Oil, Peppermint Oil, Labdanum Resinoid, Glycerine, Sodium Chloride, EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Sodium Hydroxide, Titanium Dioxide, *Limonene, Coumarin, Colour 14700, Colour 17200 *occurs naturally in essential oils
- Fragrance – It smells delicious and I think its a mix of mint, candy , almond and has a bit of herbal fragrance in it.All in all its true to its name and all those who buy Lush because of its fragrance are going to like it a lot.
- Moisturising – Well! It’s not that moisturizing and I do need a good moisturiser after using it .I am currently using Lush skin drink and my dry skin absolutely love it nowadays.
- Staying Power – Minty fragrance is little strong and stays for a while but not for hours.
Soap if kept in a soap case won’t melt easily although I found red candy part melting faster than the pink one.
Recommendation – In terms of moisturisation Lush Snow cake still remains my favourite .This soap will be preferred by oily skin more.I will be saving some part of the soap for summers for sure when my skin is on the oilier side
Wise She Rating –
- Overall – 3.5/5
- Fragrance – 4.5/5
- Moisturising – 3/5
- Available – 4/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Valentine’s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best Lush Products
- Jingle All The Way Into LUSH CHRISTMAS CLASSICS!
- Lush Ring Of Roses Butter Cream Review
- Lush Happy Hippy Hair & Body Gel Review
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my opinion .