From distance Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint looked as if Snow fairy is going to kiss my lips but up close and personal it is nothing like what I expected it to be
Let’ s have a closer look to the product and know the story from a Lush addict point of view.
What Lush Claims:-
A yummy lip balm and tint for magical pink tinged lips. Have you ever wondered what Snow Fairies eat? Well that was the conundrum that was on Helen’s mind when she was inventing this lip tint. She wanted a lip tint for all the people out there that find Snow Fairy shower gel makes their Christmas. But if you want to make a lip balm to tempt shy fairies, then it needs some especially enticing yummy ingedients. So she filled this with sherbet, dried raspberries and icing sugar, and flavoured it with our lovely blend of oils from Bubblegum lip scrub (because we know a lot of little fairies who like that!). Once she’d got her fairy food sorted, it was time to decide how to soften those lips. So you have here a combination of extra virgin coconut oil, shea butter, cupuacu butter and murumuru butter to put back all that the cold weather takes out of your lips. And because we know that being out in all that snow can drain a fairy’s lips of all their colour, we put a lovely blend of pink pigments in here to give a light pink coating to your lips to stop you looking like an ice queen. With all that sweet pinkness, you will cast enchantments around all who see you.
- Price – INR 225 (I got these in 50% off otherwise it costs INR 510
- Ingredients :-Quantative Ingredients = natural = synthetic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil, Water, Japan Wax, Shea Butter, Icing Sugar, Carnauba Wax, Cupuacu Butter, Murumuru Butter, Flavour, Glycerine, Dried Raspberries, Sherbet, Titanium Dioxide, Methyl Ionone, Colour 45380, Colour 45410, Colour 77007, Methylparaben *occurs naturally in essential oils
- Packaging - It comes in a small silver tin tub packaging with the tint shade and ingredients written at its back.
My Experience With Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint
Beware! It tastes like sweet bubblegum and you might …No No! you will eat it for sure and I guess Lush has taken good care of that.Sadly, apart from the taste I didn’t like anything in this cute tin.It is not waxy in texture which is great but as claimed by Lush that it contain shea butter and various other moistursing ingredients were certainly missing.
I don’t have annoying dry lips and if I am complaining about its moisturizing quality then it certainly is bad from the point of view of some one who has extreme dry lips problem.My lips didn’t feel moiturised at all not even for a minute. Thankfully it doesn’t dry out my lips if not moisturizing them
- Tint – It’s a sheer pink shade which is definitely not for people like me who have pigmented lips (Count me in them) and shade kind of wash me out.Tint is gorgeous but because it lacks in coverage and settle down in lip lines therefore I think it’s going to suit those lucky ladies who have nice smooth and pink lips.
This is how it looks on my lips..It doesn’t give even application and looks as if I have put some lip scrub on my lips Also, it gets into fine lines and that area looks dark pink and rest light.grrr! I so wanted it to work for me !
What I like about Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint :-
- Yummilicious fragrance and taste
- Tint is of my favourite colour pink therefore I keep using it now and then though it doesn’t suit me much.Can’t count it in the likes though
- Ingredient list
What I do not like about Lush Snow Fairy Lip Tint
- Not moisturizing at all
- Even if the tint suits you it wont stay for long
- Hate digging my finger in the tub.It gets into my nail also because of its thick texture.
- Color Pay off the tint is poor.
Recommendation - It’s going to be liked by those who can wear sheer pink shades and have no pigmentation at all on their lips and don’t suffer from dry lips.
Wise She Rating - 2/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Lush Candy Cane Soap Review
- Lush Valentine’s Day Special
- Lush India Amazing Offer
- Lush Brazened Honey Face Mask Review
- Lush Snow Cake Soap Review
- Lush Angel’s Delight Soap Review
- Lush Snow Globe Review
- Lush Pow Wow Lip Scrub Review
- Wise She Best Of 2011 – Best Lush Products
- Jingle All The Way Into LUSH CHRISTMAS CLASSICS!
- Lush Ring Of Roses Butter Cream Review
- Lush Happy Hippy Hair & Body Gel Review
- Lush Products In India