When one is obsessed with a particular colour it is often difficult to justify your purchase. This is what I felt when I got MAC Chromagraphic pencil in rich purple for myself after I’d bought two fluidlines in the similar shade The thing is that no shades look the same – they are different in texture, consistency and shimmer and what not. Am I justifying myself again. Oh ya! I think I am .
Let me just move on with the review of MAC Chromagraphic pencil in rich purple.
Rich Purple is from the fall collection and which has been recently introduced .
- Price – INR 900 for 1.36 gm
What MAC Claims:-
A creamy, soft-point pencil ideal for use as a liner, or to outline and define designs. Provides a bold, intensely smooth application with a well-defined, pigment-rich line.
- Packaging – It’s a sleek black pencil, needs to be sharpened and has a shade colour at its base which makes it easy for anyone to pick the desired one if having many of them .
- Texture - Very very smooth and glides beautifully on waterline without stinging or anything.I have major problem with my waterline when it comes to application of eyeliner as most eyeliner shades are not visible but this one comes out really dark .
I jut sharpened it to show you that the lead of the pencil is strong enough to hold itself in spite of being extremely creamy.
Swatches – It a matte dark purple shade which gives an even application and has slight red undertones.
This is how it looks on my eyes and don’t forget to notice my waterline. I have not comes across any eyeliner which looks so dark on my waterline
What I like about MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple
- Texture is smooth, soft and nicely pigmented.
- Pencil gets sharpened easily without much of wastage.
- Doesn’t sting my eyes.I wear contact lenses and still it didn’t irritate my eyes.
- It stays for all day long and is waterproof too.
- It’s a multipurpose pencil and can be used as a base also.
What I did not like about MAC Chromographic Pencil Rich Purple
- I wish the price could be around 500-600
Recommendation – Definitely! If you are an eyeliner addict and want that one shade which is really close to your heart then try MAC Chromographic pencil.
Wise She Rating:-
- Overall – 5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Pigmentation – 5/5
- Staying Power -5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Look Book – Simple Eye Makeup With MAC Surf Baby Surf USA Eyeshadow
- 25 Swatches Of MAC Surf Baby Collection
- MAC Surf Baby Eyeshadows Swatches & Photos
- MAC Creamblend Blush Something Special Swatches & Review
- MAC Indianwood Paint Pot Review,Swatches & EOTD
- First Time MAC Makeup Buyer -Suggestions
- 22 MAC Autumn Winter Trends 2011
- 11 MAC Paint Pot Photos & Swatches
- Look Book – Bridal Makeup Tutorial With MAC IndianWood Paint Pot
- 8 MAC Lipsticks Swatches For Indian Skin & Dark Lips
- MAC VIVA GLAM Cyndi Lipstick Review
- MAC Lipstick In HIGH TEA Review