I always want to start with some of the MAC pigments but moment I enter into MAC store all I see is MAC eyeshadows, lipsticks and then these take a back seat.Does this happen with you too?
Pigments is such a multipurpose product albeit one requires wee bit of practice in getting used to of it but a makeup addict won’t take much of time in learning the art Isn’t that true ?
About MAC Pigment in Tan
What MAC Claims about the pigment
“A Pigment is a highly concentrated loose color powder that contains ingredients to help it adhere to the skin. Pigment is available in matte and frosted finishes and comes in an excellent range of colors. Use to create a subtle wash of color or an intense effect. Pigment does not streak or cake, is easy to blend and long-lasting.”
Price of Mac’s is Rs – 1250/- INR for 4.5 gms Jar
By the way I have seen similar kind of shade on Kim Kardashian many times and it’s a beautiful night time shade, especially on Indian olive skin tone or even on tanned skin. It’s not overly shimmer as it looks in the pan and one needs just a tad bit of it. Even when I used it during the day I never found myself looking like some glittery ball looking odd.
It’s such a pretty and multipurpose shade and can be applied on cheeks to get that healthy flush. One can even add it in clear nail polish and create one’s own shade.
Swatches of MAC Pigment TAN
Shade is going to look different on various skin tones and it appears shimmery dark peach .On fairer complexion it will come out more reddish because of its yellow undertones.
All the three swatches are dry. It appears brighter when applied wet but I forgot to click the pic..
I kept on thinking various way of using it and showing it you guys but then to convince you of my liking, I just used it all over my eyelid with MAC espresso eyeshadow in the outer corner and I applied a black eyeliner on my eyelids and smudged it a bit before applying the pigment all over my eyelid.
It just pops up the eyes beautifully
What I like about MAC Pigment in Tan
- It stays put whole day long without much of fall
- It’s a multipurpose shade
- Will suit most skin tones
- One jar will last for years
- Easy to blend.
- A bride will rock in this shade.
- Don’t crease much.
What I do not like about MAC pigment in Tan
- One has to be a little careful while using them as chances of jar falling off are high .
Recommendation -Just too pretty to be missed.Do check it out
WiseShe Rating:- 5/5
- Pigmentation – 4/5
- Price Vs Quality -5/5
- Availability – 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Must Have MAC Eye Makeup Brushes
- MAC Prep And Prime Face Protect SPF 50 Reviews
- MAC Mineralize Blush Love Thing: Review, Swatches
- MAC Ash Violet Fluidline Review, Swatch & EOTD
- MAC Midnight Blue Fluidline MAC Me Over Review & Swatches
- MAC Chromagraphic Pencil Rich Purple Review And Swatches
- MAC 226 Small Tapered Blending Brush – MAC Me Over Review
- 41 Swatches of MAC Me Over Collection
- Aroma Magic Fatigue Blended Mood Oil Review
Product sent by company for consideration but it has not affected my review