MAX FACTOR have launched a new range of ‘Elixir’ lipsticks in 15 shades.
MAX FACTOR says:
The secret is 60% ‘Elixir’ treatment,which includes ingredients such as shea,avocado and aloe butters, as well as anti-oxidant white tea.This lipsticks’ formula actively improves lip moisture to achieve a smoother surface in just one week.
The result is high pigment lip colour that glides on effortlessly for an even finish and improved vibrancy, for true lip glamour perfection.
- Price :Rs.670.
- Packaging: The case is beautiful and very elegant and gives a classy, luxury feel for the price. It has a lovely gold outer casing. Color indicator and shade name and number is at the bottom. The MAX FACTOR signature ‘X’ is embossed on the lipstick itself.
- Texture: The texture is moisturising and creamy, the finish is glossy.But I noticed difference in textures of shades. Some had creamy finish,some had shimmer and some were frosted.
- Pigmentation: The lipstick is nicely pigmented although it is sheer but you can layer them and build the colour as per your need.
- Shelf life: 36 months.
- Lasting power: This is really great.Even though this is quite moisturising,it stays for 4 to 5 hours and still leaves a tint behind.
About the colour: Pink Brandy(tempting name) is a gorgeous,subtle coral shade with just a hint of pink.It is neither too bold coral nor understated and would definitely compliment Indian skin tone.It is such a shade that can be used a any time of day .
LEFT:single swipe; RIGHT: 2-3 swipes
What I like about MAX FACTOR color elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick
- Gorgeous shades.
- Long lasting.
- The case gives a classy feel.
- Colour indicator and shade name provided makes it easy to find.
What I do not like about MAX Factor MAX FACTOR color elixir Pink Brandy 825 lipstick
- I could not find a single con except for the price but considering so many qualities it can be justified.
Personally, I would recommend it to everybody looking for good wearable shades and classy packaging.
I would rate it 4.75/5.
You might like reading these also:-
- Max Factor Flawless Perfection Blush in Classic Pink: Review, Swatches
- Max Factor MiracleTouch Creamy Blush Soft Cardinal Review & Swatch
- Maxfactor Colour Collections Lipstick in Rosewood 833 Review & Swatches
- MAX factor foundation – Max factor natural minerals foundation review and photos