I am super elated that I won a giveaway that too from Wiseshe.
I was super excited when the parcel reached me and I happily tore through all the cello tapes. However unfortunately one bottle of blue polish had broken so I could not take pics of the box. I had to throw it away…and my heart went a bit sad.
But anywho, I was very happy that the broken polish didn’t spoil anything. Imagine nail polish on a blush (OMG!!).
So these are the 3 polishes I am swatching today to show you. Please ignore the splashes of blue everywhere..thats the polish that broke.
The first one up is a light pale shimmering yellow. The colour is really transparent. The below pics is 2 coats of polish. But it’s a pretty colour, something I didn’t have in my stash. It has a slightly frosty kind of shade with light golden shimmer.
However I don’t feel this colour is wearable on its own. I am going to layer it or use it when I do some sponging nail art.
The 2nd colour up is a light pink. It’s a very sweet, casual wear shade that can be worn everyday. The below pics are coats of the polish. Very smooth in application, but quite transparent.
The third colour is a dark pink, bordering on fuschia. It’s a very bright colour as you can see. Below pics are with 2 coats again, and gives good coverage. It has slight shimmering particles in the same shade. The shimmering particles look like small flecks or dots if you look closely. I liked this colour the best of all the 3 as it is very bright and gives good coverage.
Overall: LA colours nail polish have a strong smell to them. But they all apply smooth and easy. They come off easy and don’t leave stain on nails.
Ok: Now time to swatch the 2 glosses.
I have never used a red lippie..so I thought a red gloss was the perfect way to start getting used to this colour.
The first swatch is from the Jordana red gloss called XOXO. This is a tomota kinda red colour and looks really glossy. XOXO is swatched 2-3 times as it is really sheer.
The 2nd pink is from shade called GR8. It has a frosty sheen to it. This was just swatched once.
Whew!! Enough swatching and posting for today. I’ll do the NYX Mocha blush another time…have nice day everyone!!
You might like reading these also:-
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Istanbul: Swatches & Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Indigo: Review & Swatches
- NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
- Nyx Round Lipstick Pandora Review & Swatches
- NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Gold : Swatches & Photos
- NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Beauty Queen Review, Swatch FOTD
- Nyx Slim Eye Pencil in Teal: Swatch, Review
- NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
- My Cherryculture Haul
- NYX Liquid Crystal Liner LCL103 Crystal Pink Photos & Swatches
- 6 NYX Tinted Lip Spa Photos & Swatches
- NYX No 104 Orchid Nail Paint Review & Notd