I bought this along with the NYX Black Label Lipstick in Volcano. This is hands down one of the best lipstick ranges NYX has come out with..The formula is amazing and a total winner.
A creamy, dreamy lipstick with a velvety smooth finish and hyper-glamorous shades for every look and every inclination. NYX’s Black Label Lipstick has rich emollient properties that ensures the color glides on and hydrates your pout at the same time. From Extreme Red to Earthy to Frosted Pink, Black Label Lipstick is available in 96 lipsmacking hues.
- Ingredients: Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Ceresin, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Diisostearyl Malate, B.H.A, Fragrance. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), or D&C Red No.7 CA Lake (CI 15850).
About NYX Black Label Lipstick in Indigo:
Packaging: This range of lipsticks come in the usual rectangular tubes with a twist. The packaging on these lipsticks is much sleeker and attractive than the others. The lid is a silver metallic grey with the design emblazoned on it along with the ingredients. The top of the lid houses the lipstick name and code. On the bottom, is a transparent cube which shows you the shade you are picking which is a huge plus point if one hoards lipsticks.
- Color: This shade is sheer raspberry with coral-gold undertones. It’s this coral undertone that gives it a mild shimmery look, but rest assured, this doesn’t have any shimmer in reality.
- Coverage & Pigmentation:Initially when I swatched this, I thought it would be sheer..But Then I realised its the coral gold undertone which gives it a sheer appearance but in reality its quite pigmented. The lipstick gives medium to full coverage and can be built up as well.
- Texture: The lipstick is very silky and creamy. The coral-gold shade gives it a shiny, glossy look whithout being OTT. This lipstick doesn’t settle into my lip lines at all and looks very fresh.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 3 – 4hrs on my lips (without hogging) and then fades while leaving a nice tint of pink behind.
What I like about NYX Black Label Lipstick in Indigo:
- Attractive packaging
- No strong fragrance to irritate the nose
- The inclusion of coral just brightens up the lips.
- Doesn’t dry out my lips.
- Perfect shade for all occasions. I wear to work sometimes too
- Will suit both warm and cool skin tones.
- The satin finish is a huge plus point.
- Very affordable
- Easily available online.
- 96 shades to choose from….that ain’t a joke!
- Doesn’t melt like the Round lipsticks
What I don’t like about NYX Black Label Lipstick in Indigo:
- Absolutely nothing! I luv this lippy totally!
- Pigmentation: 4/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 4.5/5
NYX Black Label Lipstick is part of Wise She Mega Giveaway .4 DAYS TO GO
You might like reading these also:-
NYX Studio Liquid Eyeliner Extreme Gold : Swatches & Photos
NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
Eyeshadow Primer – NYX Eyeshadow Base Review
NYX Girls Round Lip Gloss Sorbet & Ballerina Pink Review & Swatches
NYX Mood Lip Gloss MLG01