A creamy, dreamy lipstick with a velvety smooth finish and hyper-glamorous shades for every look and every inclination. NYX’s Black Label Lipstick has rich emollient properties that ensures the color glides on and hydrates your pout at the same time. From Extreme Red to Earthy to Frosted Pink, Black Label Lipstick is available in 96 lip smacking hues.
- Size: 4gms
Bees Wax, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax Ceresin, Polyethylene, Octyldodeanol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacyladipade-2, Diisostearyl Malate, B.H.A, Fragrance. MAY CONTAIN: Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxide Red (CI 77491), Iron Oxide Yellow (CI 77499), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), Iron Oxide Black (CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), FD&C Blue No.1 Al Lake (CI 42090), FD&C Yellow No.5 Al Lake (CI 19140), or D&C Red No.7 CA Lake (CI 15850).
About NYX Black Label Lipstick in Volcano:
Packaging: This range of lipsticks come in the usual rectangular tubes with a twist. The packaging on these lipsticks is much sleeker and attractive than the others. The lid is a silver metallic grey with the design emblazoned on it along with the ingredients. The top of the lid houses the lipstick name and code. On the bottom, is a transparent cube which shows you the shade you are picking which is a huge plus point if one hoards lipsticks.
- Color: This shade is a sheer coral red with strong gold undertones. It does have a tiny bit of shimmer as well. Incidentally, this is one of the few colors which have some semblance to its name as well. Just like fresh lava is more yellow gold drying into red coral and then black, this shade also captures these nuances which is really nice.
- Coverage & Pigmentation:As visible in the swatch, this is a sheer coverage lippy and not opaque at all. It will cover light pigmentation because of the stark golden tones in it, but the color itself cannot be built to be opaque.
- Texture: The lipstick is very smooth and silky and gives a glossy finish. The shimmers in it are not chunky but are quite visible. I do need to apply a balm underneath or else it settles into my lips as it fades. It’s also easy to remove thanks to its creamy texture.
- Staying Power: This stays for about 1.5 -2 hrs on my lips before starting the fading game. This is quite less but I think this may be specific to only some shades in this range since I have another shade in this range which stays on for 3hrs or so.
I would definitely suggest girls to buy this shade. Its perfect for warmer skin tones as well and nice for the wedding season since it imparts a gorgeous shine to the lips.
What I like about NYX Black Label Lipstick in Volcano:
- The packaging is very classy and functional.
- Not strongly fragranced
- Shade is gorgeous and has just the right amount of blingy-ness without making it appear OTT.
- Perfect shade for the wedding season.
- Will suit both warm and cool skin tones.
- The satin finish is a huge plus point.
- Easy on the pocket
- This range is becoming increasingly easily available thanks to onlines shopping portals.
- Have a plethora of shades to choose from.
- Doesn’t melt like the Round lipsticks
What I don’t like about NYX Black Label Lipstick in Volcano:
- Staying Power could have been better.
- As it starts to fade, it settles into my lip lines; so a lip balm is a must while using this.
- Pigmentation: 3.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 3.5/5
- Availability: 4/5
- Price vs. Value: 3.5/5
You may also like reading:
NYX Black Label Lipstick Indigo: Review & Swatches
NYX Round Lipstick Fig Review & Swatches
NYX Black Label Lipstick Beauty Queen Review, Swatch FOTD
NYX Black Label Lipstick Pumpkin Pie Photos & Swatches
NYX Lip Lacquer Pot Okie Dokie Artichokie Review,Swatches
NYX Lip Lacquer Pot in Coralicious :Review, Swatches
NYX Round lipstick Heredes Review & Swatches