The minute I saw this mosaic design blush I didn’t think twice. I love blushes and the mere hint of an unusual one in the market set my heart thumping and my mind racing with way wherein I could get them. I bought this and Paradise together and this is one of the prettiest coral blushes I own.
Like a light switch for the face, this medley of five luminizers creates a dazzling glow for every skin tone. Our Mosaic Powder Blush can be used on cheeks, eyes and even lips. The mineral-based formula highlights, hydrates and helps protect skin. Available in 12 shades.
- Price: INR900 (available for INR720 on UT) or $8
- Ingredients:Mica, Talc, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, 2-Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oil, B.H.T., Methylparaben, and Propylparaben. May Contain: Ultramarine Pink (CI 77007), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow Iron Oxide (CI 77492), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Brown Iron Oxide (CI 77491/2/9), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red No.7 (CI 15850:1), D&C Red No.6 (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140:1), or Manganese Violet (CI 77742).
My take on the NYX Mosaic Blush in Love:
- Packaging:This blush comes in a round pot form. It has the see through top which is much sturdier than the flimsy panels on the powder blush pots. The shade name and ingredients are mentioned on the base of the pot.
- Color: As visible, this is a combination of 5 shades all of which happen to be hues of coral. The shades go from the lightest coral to a deep orange to a rusty orange which comes together as an amazing coral blush which is bound to sweep you off your feet. The darkest shade can even be used for contouring and the lightest for highlighting as one may desire. It even as some golden shimmer particles but they are quite subtle so there’s no need to fear this shade at all.
- Texture & Pigmentation: The blush is quite soft and has minimal fallout. None of the shades are powdery or chalky and are all decently pigmented.
- Staying Power: Once applied, this shade stays on densely for about 4-5hrs after which it starts fading gradually. But even then, at the end of the day it leaves a faint glow on color on the cheeks so one is never bereft of color.
- Application: The point to be kept in mind here is to use a tiny bit and then build up. Because of the nature of the color it is very easy to over-do it and look gaudy but this is never happen if you use just a tiny bit and then work up to the look you want to achieve. The darker rust orange can be used to contour the hollows of your cheeks and the lightest can even be used as a highlighter so this is a multi-use blush
What I love about NYX Mosaic Blush in Love :
- I love the concept of merging so many shades in itself
- Multi-useable shades in a single pan.
- An array of shades to choose from.
- Texture is very soft and is easily blendable.
- With NYX products being available on so many online shopping sites, its relatively easy to get this
- The tiny shimmer particles lend the right amt of bling to the face without looking OTT.
- Well pigmented
- Packaging is quite sturdy and travel friendly.
- Has a decent staying power
- Has a see-thru top so its easy for us to identify the shade
What I dislike about NYX Mosaic Blush in Love :
- I find it pretty expensive in India when compared to the prices abroad.
- Pigmentation: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4/5
- Availability: 4.5/5
You may also like reading these:
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Rose Petal Review
NYX Mosaic Powder Rosey Photos & Swatches
NYX Powder Blush Peach Photos & Swatches
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Boho Chic Review & Swatches
NYX Cream Blush Rose Petal hotos & Swatches
NYX Powder Blush in Silky Rose: Review, Swatches
NYX Rouge Cream Blush Glow Review