Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner Review
I have been using Oriflame products for years and am in habit of trying out anything and everything they churn out. This leave-in conditioner was one such product I picked up especially because I’d heard a lot about leave-in conditioners on youtube and I wanted to see how it worked and Oriflame being a cheaper alternative it was a no brainer for me….or so I thought..Turns out, I shouldn’t have thought at all!
About Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner
Effective spray with HydraPlus complex that helps to take away tangles and leaves hair hydrated, less frizzy and less flyaway. Spray onto damp, just-washed hair and don’t rinse. Make it part of your daily hair care routine!
- To Use: Spray onto damp, just-washed hair and don’t rinse. Make it part of your daily hair care routine.
- Ingredients: AQUA, GLYCERIN, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, C12-13 PARETH-9, PARFUM, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, PEG-12 DIMETHICONE, POLYQUATERNIUM-4, SODIUM BENZOATE, CITRIC ACID, LACTITOL, XYLITOL, SODIUM CITRATE
- Quantity: 150ml
- Price: 298INR
My experience with Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner
- Packaging –This conditioner is housed in a tall, light sky blue colored spray bottle with a tiny transparent plastic cap which has a penchant to fall off anytime and everytime. If Oriflame thought this was to be travel friendly, they were very very sadly mistaken!
- Color –The conditioner is a clear, colorless liquid with a tiny bit of foam in it.
- Fragrance – It has a mild aqua fragrance.
- Usage –I use this after towel drying my hair a bit. I spray it directly on my hair mainly at the tips. Then after 5-10mins or so I take a comb to my mane to comb it out.
Does it work?
Heck no! This is the worst product ever from Oriflame. I don’t even know what they were thinking. This is nothing but water with some chemicals in it! It doesn’t detangle the hair or even de-tangle them. Infact, after 10mins of applying this, my hair feels a bit plastic-y…It doesn’t even lend a little shine to my hair..
I’ve trying used a tiny amount…I’ve even tried using a large amount. But still no change. My tangles are just as snarly as always and I run of risk of losing my comb in them!
Pros of Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner:-
- Absolutely nothing!
Cons of Oriflame HairX Daily Care Leave-in Conditioner:-
- Pricey for a product which doesn’t even work!
- Doesn’t detangle the hair
- Doesn’t add shine either
- Doesn’t soften the hair like conditioners are meant to.
- Shine Factor: 0/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 0/5
You might like reading these also:-
Matrix Biolage Ultra Hydrating Shampoo And Conditioner Review
Lakme Introduces Lakme Lip Love Conditioner
Body Shop Rainforest Shine Shampoo & Conditioner Review
Oriflame Kiwi & Orange Boosting Conditioner Review
Toni And Guy Frizz Smoothing Curl Conditioner Review