Hello WiseShe beauties!!
Hope you all are doing great this new year…I am enjoying my holidays eating, sleeping ,blogging, having fun with friends(that’s a lot I feel now).Today I m reviewing my first ever eyeshadow palette I bought when I absolutely had zero knowledge about eyeshadows…I didn’t even new whats a highlight shade and thought why the hell will they give so many whitish shades(I felt them waste of space in the palette) and I have learned so much since then…of course we have to give credit to Wise She right???
About the brand company RUBYROSE
Ruby rose is spread over paris,new York,London,roma. ruby rose with over 1000 items, 800 plus shades occupies 25% of the of share market in Russian countries.Its popular as a one stop brand with 281-makeup kit series, cosmetics, makeup items, fragrances, manicure supplies. its the most popular and very affordable(dirt cheap) cosmetic brand in Ukraine.
- Quantity : 24 colours net wt 12.0 g /0.42 oz
- Price: I bought it for 3.49 $
- Ingredients : talc, mica, petrolatum, paraffinum liquidum , tocopherol , polybutene , propyl paraben , methylparaben, tocopherol acetate, parfum ,alpha isomethyl ionone, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate, butyl phenyl methylpropional, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxyaldehyde, linalool,coumarin.
- Packaging: it’s a plastic black palette that has a mirror but the packaging is a little fragile. though I carried it several times nothing happened. but it may break if fallen on hard surfaces.
My take on the product:
The palette as shown in pic has 24 colours in four rows each having six shades.
All the shades I swatched have no primer beneath and I just swatched them once so as to show you the real colours and pigmentation.
First two rows with flash
First row:the six colours in the first row are all light whitish, creamy shade that are great for highlighting brow bones and inner corners of the eye. Since there are six, there will be atleast one for all skin complexions. they are pigmented enough for highlighting.
Second row: the six colours in this row are very light shades good for inner 1/3 of eye or for layering. they also have a liitle shimmer in them. now the shimmer is lightly visible but was conspicuous when bought.
Last two rows
- Third row: the shdes in this row are nicely pigmented and can be worn as complete lid colour. I use them as a single shade on whole lid,apply liner mascara and good to go.
- Fourth row: the shades in the fourth row are very bright,dark and nicely pigmented.i use them in the outer corners of the eye.they look good in person.
The overall pigmentation is good with some shades and okayish with others. There will be fallout and for this price they are good to start with. I use this now as a practicing palette. It comes with 2 dual side applicators which we used a lot in the start buy now I use brushes.
Pros:Ruby Rose 24-Colour Beauty Eyeshadow Kit HB-324F
- Dirt cheap and very economical
- Nice to carry around
- Decent pigmentation.
- Comes with a big mirror and applicators.
Cons:Ruby Rose 24-Colour Beauty Eyeshadow Kit HB-324F
- Staying power is 3-5 hrs
- Some are chalky
Overall verdict: 2.5/5
For the price, its good to start with makeup for absolute beginners and there are a lot more and good ones for make pros, so its just not for people who already have MAC,Urban decays…
Take care ladies,
Love,peace and beauty to all…
You might like reading these also:-
- Faces Cosmetics Glam On Duo Eyeshadow photos & Swatches
- 3 Faces Go Chic Eyeshadow Quad Photos & Swatches
- MAC Mythical Eyeshadow Review, Swatch & EOTD (Tutotrial)
- MAC Mineralize Eyeshadow Duo Mayhem Review & Swatches
- Maybelline Expert Wear Eyeshadow Quad Seashore Frosts Review and Swatches
- 6 Faces Glam On Eyeshadow Photos & Swatches
- Black Radiance Artisan Color Baked Eye Color Rum Spice Review & Swatches
- MAC Juxt Eyeshadow:Review,Swatch,FOTD