I am Ruchika..
I am following Wiseshe from months. (*_*)So,now when i have a huge problem i thought of asking the Wise She readers.My problem is,I have thin hair and im trying to grow them longer.they are now to my mid back..but i have started getting severe hair fall from 6 months..my hair falls with roots.i can see my hairline receding.i get like 20-30 of hairs when i comb them..i oil my hair every time i was them with coconut oil. i tried biotin supplements for a month too but they dint help.. and i dont wanna go for medical help as im just 18 and i dont wanna play with my body through medicines. also my hair tangles alot..the reason being thinning of my hair and i dont wanna use conditioner because i’ve read that people with thin hair should not use conditioner as it weighs the hair down.and i have oily scalp and dry hair. ^_^i’m using L’occitane’s repairing shampoo..Thank You..!
- My Sunday Beauty regime
- For those unwanted hair in growths
- Body Shop sales updates and my body shop haul
- Green tea toner mask with step by step pictures
- Five minutes Home made herbal green tea toner with step by step pictures
- Supplements to make rough skin smooth
- How to detoxificate skin by dry brush and its benefits with Bare esentials dry brush
- Combination oily skin care
- Dry Lips and cracked lip corners cure
- Deep oil cleansing method with step by step pictures.