I never thought brow kits made any difference before A started reviewing them. I still recall my fascination began with brow kits when she reviewed the Body Shop Brow kit and then the lastest on the block has been the Sleek brow kit as well.
After seeing the TBS brow kit review, I was very keen on trying it out but for some odd reason the stores in Pune don’t stock them..God knows why though, it ain’t like Pune-ites wouldn’t like groomed brows!! Huff!
Anyways, this was on my wishlist when a pal of mine went abroad and all thanks to him for getting this to me. I am learning to use it though but its sooo exciting!
Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit is a handy compact which comes with complete tools for shaping, smoothing, defining, and maintaining flawless brows. Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit comes in 2 five-piece sets. Soft wax, setting powder, hard angle brush and mini tweezers are included in this eyebrow set for shaping brows, defining and plucking out stray hairs.
My take on Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit:-
- Packaging:Comes in a compact and user friendly rectangular palette wherein one half has 3 slots for the 2 brow powders and 1 wax pan and the other half houses a tiny tweezer and a slanted brush which is the best when compared to the brushes you get seperately. The base of this half can also be used as a mirror and if you want a larger mirror, have no worries! This wonder even has a rectangular mirror which slides out from the base. Totally handy, sturdy and I love travelling with it too!
- Colors: Like most brow kits, this kit comprises of 3 main pans: a dark brown powder, a lighter brown and the brow wax. The dark brown is a tad bit too dark for me and so, I’ve been using it as a liner instead The light brown works perfectly though and gives the right definition to my brows
- Pigmentation & Texture: Both the powders are very pigmented and a tiny dip is more than sufficient. So no need to dig and dig at all Even the wax is easy to use and spreads well to lock in the powder and give the brows that perfect shine.
- Staying Power: I have tried it with and without the wax and as expected, the staying power is much longer if used with the wax. I use this at around 7am and it’s still there when I’m back in the evening albeit a tiny bit faded.
Why I love Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit:
- Soft texture which makes it easy to spread.
- Defines the brows perfectly.
- Comes with a tweezer, brush AND mirror!!! Yey!!
- Staying power is really good.
- The wax is not super hard like with a lot of brow waxes around.
- The packaging is sturdy and it’s very convenient to carry during travelling. Fragrance free
- One gets the option of 2 brow powders which is great because the shade which can’t be used for the brows can also be used as a liner.
- Pretty affordable.
Why I don’t like Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit:-
- I don’t like the fact that I have to dip into the wax with the same brush since this means that the wax gets a bit dirty.
- Wish these were available in India too!
- Pigmentation: 5/5
- Utility: 5/5
- Staying Power: 4.5/5
- Packaging: 5/5
- Availability: 3.5/5
- Price vs. Quality: 5/5
You might like reading these also:-
- Sleek Makeup Brow Kit Dark Review & Swatches
- Eyebrow shaping with MAC brow set
- Benefit Brow Kit
- How to Use Makeup Brushes