Today I will be reviewing 2 products from Bath and Body Works Signature Citrus range,the Peach Citrus Shower gel and Peach citrus Body scrub.These were gifts from my younger brother when he came in December from USA.He bought a few products knowing my obsession for anything citrus.
About Bath & Body Peach citrus Shower gel-
Our signature citrus shower gel is supercharged with benefits that make it the world’s best daily luxury.It has been formulated to provide the ultimate shower experience,pampering you with luxurious lather,moisturizing Aloe vera and nourishing Vitamin E that gently clean,soften and fragnance your skin.
Smooth over skin and enjoy an irresistible burst of zesty citrus and luscious peach.
- Price: $10.50 [around 550INR] for 10FL OZ/295 ml.
My take onPeach Citrus Shower gel:-
- The shower gel comes in a sturdy plastic bottle with a green coloured press cap which is convinient to use.
- The gel is smooth,orange and smells of oranges,lemons and peaches..
- It instantly wakes me up and gives a fresh feeling.
- A coin size amount is required and it lathers well.It leaves the skin smooth,clean and soft…so all the claims are true!
- The fragnance lasts for about 2-3 hours.
Bath & Body Peach citrus Body Scrub
Our supercharged body scrub helps smooth and refresh skin with a visible foaming action so you can feel it working.Enriched with nourishing Vitamin E,moisturizing Jojoba oil and soothing Aloe,this invorating formula helps skin look radiant and feel super smooth.
Massage onto skin,rinse and enjoy an irresistible burst of zesty citrus and luscious peach.
- Price:$ 14 [around 700 INR] for 9.5 OZ/ 269 g.
My take on Peach citrus Body scrub:-
- The body scub is comes in a plastic tube with flip cap.
- The scrub is orange with very fine granules and thick in texture.
- The smell is very much like the shower gel,a bit milder.
- A coin size amount is required for entire body.
- The granules though very small do the exfoliation well.I feel squeaky clean after using this.Skin feels smooth and soft.
What I like about Bath and body works Peach citrus Shower gel and Body scrub:-
- Fragnance is heavenly and stays on for a 2-3 hours
- Cleans skin well leaving it soft
- Shower gel refreshes instantly
- Granules in scrub exfoliate well
- Both will last me for full summer season
- The colour and packaging is cute
- Travel friendly though the scrub comes in a huge tube.
What I do not like about Bath and body works Peach citrus Shower gel and Body scrub-
- Not available in India
- Contains chemicals
My Recommendations:-Yes!Bath and body works has an extensive range of products and you must try them at least once.Right now I use it as a Sunday treat and totally love the indulgence.
You might like reading these also:-
- Everyuth Skin Essential Nourishing Body Lotion Review
- Lakme Fruit Blast Berry Lush Fruit Energizing Face Wash Review
- Oriflame Grape Antioxidant Peel Off Mask Review
- Fab India Avocado Body Wash Review
- My Experience With Buyincoins.com(Online Shopping India)
- Review – Lotus Herbals Apriscrub Fresh Apricot Scrub Review
- MAC Flesh Lipglass Review, Swatches And Pictures
- Walnut Scrub – Himalaya Herbal Gentle Exfoliating Walnut Scrub Review
- Body Shop Blue Corn Mask Review
- Nivea Nourishing Body Milk Review and Wise She experience