Is it just me or every one is liking Chambor waterprrof 303 forever blue eyeliner ?. This time Blisscovered has given ears to our demands and has included one makeup product in their feb month box.We all like that ..Don’t we ?
I have been wearing it through out this weekend and received a mail from blisscovered that this eyeliner can be bought from them in INR 370 each and if one purchase 2 of them then they get a wooden eye pencil free.
Well! I won’t be interested in this offer because the product is available at cheaper price on various other online websites.
About Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue
Chambor stay-on eye pencils provide rich,long, long lasting and consistent color.We love the pencil’s creamy texture and the rich, deep pigmentation of the midnight blue.its almost black, so can be worn day & night.Its great for an edgy winged liner look.
I’ts a twist up eyeliner that mean it doesn’t require any sharpening and the inside shade is similar to its packaging so it’s easy to find it out from the eyeliner stash.
- Texture – It’s highly pigmented and smooth and do not tug my lids.It’s clearly visible on my waterline which most eyeliner refuse to do so.
- Swatches – It’s a dark peacock blue shade and I have swiped it once (left) and multiple times (right)
This is how it looks on my eyes
Well! It’s not exactly a smudge proof eyeliner, stays for 9-10 hrs on my oily eye lids and is waterproof too.Infact, because of its creamy texture I even smudged it immediately applying it on my eyelids and it gave a nice affect but after bit of drying it stays put for long.
It’s easy to give fancier effects like wings with it
What I liked about Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue:-
- Long staying & high on pigmentation
- Doesn’t sting on waterline
What I do not like about Chambor Stay On Waterproof 303 Forever Blue eyeliner:-
- It’s expensive especially when there are better price eyeliner available in the market.
Have you tried Chambor Stay On Waterproof eyeliner ?
- Pigmentation – 4.5/5
- Smudging – 4/5
- Staying Power – 4.5/5
- Price Vs Quality – 4/5
- Availability – 5/5
- Chambor Eye tattoo Liner ET 03 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Single Blush #57 Review & Swatches
- Chambor Glitzy Lip Gloss Intense Shade 609 Swatches & Review
- Chambor Lightening Wet & Dry Powder Foundation Review
- Chambor Loose Kohl Powder Black Review
- Chambor Smooth On Eyeliner Navy blue Review & Swatches
- Chambor Lip Vinyl In True Pink Review & Swatches
- Chambor Eye Art Pencil Soft Smudge Brown Review
- Chambor Truly Lasting Lipstick Shade No 917 Review