I remember having been punished for having NP on my nails during middle school. Standing aside from the rest of the students while they smirked at you; I was always caught either for having longer nails or for polish on them. I’d do with even clear polish, if I couldn’t wear colored ones.
After a while, the phase moved on and I completely forgot about them. When I started my job, I realized clean cut, manicured nails look better than those with cut nails that show off a part of the nail bed! Yuck!!!!
I started monthly sessions at the salon for mani-pedi and a hair spa. Well, since most of my polish was applied by the parlor I stopped buying them. Recently I noticed that most of you are into nail art (esp you Kejal) and I loved them. My recent buy is the Colorbar – 20 Autumn Rose. This was from my haul
What Colorbar says about the nail polish
The Nail Polish is a simple one stroke application and fortifies the nails while giving them a high shine and intense color. It is fast drying and chip resistant. It does not yellow the nails and is long lasting. Available in 52 shades in a 9ml size; just what you need to make your hands look salon perfect!
- Price : 100 INR
20 Autumn Rose looked like a nice peachy light pink in the bottle and I picked it up from urbantouch.com . In the morning sun, it seems like a bright orange-ish shade. By evening it manifests into peachy pink, depending on the play of lights. I am in love as it gives off a pinky glow to me. Some nail paints make my hands look aged, whereas this one brings out the beauty in them. I have short nails now and they look so bright and elegant.
A closer look at it!
- The applicator was quite a dud
- The color chipped off in 2 days. Can you believe it? Just 2 days! Sigh! I hated that. I prefer no color to chipped color L
My next purchase? Faces Cosmetic’s nail color in Russet. See Anamika’s NOTD here
You might like reading these also:-
- Lakme Fantasy Collection True Wear Nail Color 247 Swatches
- Lakme True Wear Nail Color 247 Swatches
- Lakme Fantasy collection Nail Paint 250 Pictures & Swatches
- Marble Nail Art Without Water
- Nail Art In Silver And Red
- Fruit Nail Art Tutorial
- Nail Art Designs – Simple Every Day Nail Art
- Everyday Simple Nail Art Design In Green And White
- 4 Nail Art Designs For Short Nails
- Nail Art Design (Women’s Day Special)